Focusing on the up-skilling of industry workers, this workshop look to exchange and transfer knowledge to delegates from a range of experts working across rail turnouts, and wheel rail interface. The workshops are tailored to those looking for a detailed guide, or fresh perspectives on old challenges. Experts within the industry will debate innovative solutions to real challenges faced and work towards industry solutions.
- John McLeod, Track Engineering Manager, Sydney Trains
- David Cooper, Principal Engineer - Track Structure, Asset Standards Authority, Transport for NSW
- Treaven Martinus, Managing Director, Martinus Rail
- Graeme Templer, Consultant, Australasian Transport Risk Solutions
- Glenn Lorenz, Engineering Manager, Vossloh Cogifer Australia
- Laurie Wilson, Manager, Infrastructure & Engineering, RISSB
- Franz Sodia, CEO, VAE
- What are the main types of failure at turnouts?
- Turnouts: Minimal life cycle costs; maximal diverging speed and initial quality
- Turnout issues impacting signalling
>> Register for the RISSB National Rail Turnouts Workshop here; email us; or call 02 9080 4307.