Online Retail Logistics 2014
Dates for 2014 to be announced.
Online retail has expanded exponentially with a worldwide increase in sales of 8.6% per year and an 11% annual increase in parcel volume in Australia alone. Australians are set to increase their online expenditure by $10 billion within the next five years and many major retailers are shifting stock to online formats to keep up with demand.
Online Retail Logistics will be exploring the rapid growth of online retail, its impact on current infrastructure,and the need to restructure retail models in order to attain efficient supply chains.
Industry leading speakers include:
- Stuart Harker, Global Retail & Consumer Advisory Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers Australia
- Justus Wilde, Founder & Strategy Director, Amblique
- Wayne Baskin, Chief Technology Officer, Booktopia
- Malcom Tyson, State Chief Executive - NSW, Colliers International
- Leigh Williams, Founder, eStore Logistics
- David Shafer, Executive Director, Kogan Technologies
- Adam McArthur, CEO & Co-Founder, ParcelPoint
- Ian Wong, Strategy & Transformation Digital Front Office, IBM Australia Ltd
Among many other industry leading discussions, Online Retail Logistics be the first event to discuss supply chain management for successful eCommerce businesses. Key discussion include:
- Online retail outlook for 2013: what is driving the growth of online shopping?
- CASE STUDY: Giving customers reliability, security, visibility and speed
- Going mobile: setting up and running a mobile application efficiently
- Managing freight volumes from the online retail task
- Integrating mobile devices into supply chain management
> For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sarah Cullen on +61 (0)410 689 401 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org