12th Annual Bulk Materials Handling Conference & Exhibition
This conference will provide attendees with insights into optimising pit to port operations and utilising existing assets for maximum efficiency in bulk materials handling.
Adam Mayers, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Aspec Engineering
Bradley Allsop, Materials Handling Executive, Parsons Brinckerhoff
Evan Boone, General Manager - Optimisation, APAC/Africa Ausenco
Fabio Brandao, Reliability & Processing Manager, Fortescue Metals Group
Mark Biggs, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Aspec Engineering
Michael Taylor, Managing Director, Bulk Materials Handling & Processing
NEW FOR 2015: MINING COMPANY REPRESENTATIVES COME FREE OF CHARGE. To apply to take up this offer please fill out your details here. Please note that this is only available to representatives from mining companies.
Bulk materials handling challenges continue to hinder efficiency, especially in the current environment with increased pressures to remain competitive. The value chain of a bulk commodity needs to be thoroughly scrutinized on its bulk handling infrastructure, techniques and processes so as to ensure optimisation from pit to port and sweating the assets for maximum efficiency.
This is a critical time for the industry, with a pressing need to address the challenges surrounding the operation of bulk materials handling plants – such as maintaining product quality, plant reliability, and monitoring compliance.
The 12th Annual Bulk Materials Handling Conference will feature topics such as:
- Holistic mine and operations planning & impact on materials handling
- Below-water table mining, processing and materials handling
- Optimising current operations and maximising efficiency through the design and operation of bulk handling infrastructure and conveyor systems
- Reliability and maintenance strategies for increased output
- Materials handling for preparation plants - in particular blending and optimising techniques and processes
- Meeting compliance in environmental management - air quality and dust management strategies
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Fabio Brandao, Reliability & Processing Manager, Fortescue Metals Group
- Michael Taylor, Managing Director, Bulk Materials Handling & Processing
- Mark Biggs, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Aspec Engineering
- Adam Mayers, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Aspec Engineering
- Evan Boone, General Manager - Optimisation, APAC/Africa Ausenco
- Bradley Allsop, Materials Handling Executive, Parsons Brinckerhoff
The program is not too far from being finalised so why not get involved?
Are you interested in presenting a paper at this event? Please contact Renu Kannu on +61 2 9080 4193 or email Renu.Kannu@informa.com.au
To receive the conference program agenda on completion please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event? Please contact Deen Haniff on +61 2 9080 4357 or email Deen.Haniff@informa.com.au