National Hospital Procurement Conference
Strategic Solutions Geared Towards Efficient Procurement Practices and Reduction in Costs
Special group booking discounts:
Book 3 delegates and 4th comes free. All delegates must be from the same company and register at the same time to qualify.
Please contact Customer Service on 02 9080 4307 or firstname.lastname@example.org to take up this offer.
Now in its 6th year, the annual National Hospital Procurement conference will bring together the entire ecosystem to share ideas around how to best improve efficiency, savings and patient safety in Australian hospitals through implementing supply chain efficiencies and improved business and administration processes, procurement and inventory management.
Hospital Procurement is a complex environment and communication and the strengthening internal and external relationships in essential and mutually beneficial. The conference will showase collaboration and the latest procurement and inventory strategies that demonstrate integrity, transparency and value-for-money.
Topics to be covered include:
- Procurement Reform & Compliance
- Is it Time for Digital Disruption?
- Outsourcing Clinical Services-Opportunities and Management
- Electronic Medication Records
- Human Factors in Procurement
- Category Management as it Relates to Healthcare Procurement
- Disaster Preparedness for Procurement and Supply Chain Challenges
- How Does the Pharma Industry Better Interact in the Hospital Procurement Process?
- Asset Management-Legislation Changes
- The assessment of product suitability
- The long term cost of decisions
- A Nursing Perspective on Clinical Procurement
- Medical Staff Experiences from an Operational Perspective
- Resourcing Clinical Procurement
- Keeping the Health Executive Engaged in Health Procurement Matters
- Engagement of Regions in Health Procurements