The Future of Learning in Higher Education Summit
Leading change in teaching and learning
The 2nd Annual Future of Learning in Higher Education Summit focusing on best practises in post-secondary education will have a bigger venue and a bigger program in 2015.
In addition to four targeted streams, there will be a Pecha Kucha session highlighting T&L “easy wins” – cost effective, simple-to-implement initiatives – and an interactive Knowledge Café to maximise the exchange of insights and experiences between delegates.
There will be a particular focus on overcoming challenges in implementation, with case studies from a wide range of public and private institutions highlighting how insights from education research can be translated into workable real world initiatives – dealing with cultural, budgetary and logistical challenges along the way.
- Professor Dame Glynis Breakwell, Vice Chancellor, University of Bath (1st in UK for Student Satisfaction)
- Professor Barney Glover, Vice Chancellor, University of Western Sydney
- Professor Peter Bol, Vice Provost for Learning Advances, Harvard University
- Professor Anthony Smith, Vice Provost (Education & Student Affairs), UCL
- Dr Diane Lee, Vice Provost and Dean of Undergraduate Education, University of Maryland - Baltimore County
- Professor Alec Cameron, DVC (Education), University of Western Australia
Highlights of the conference include:
- Active learning in online environments
- Transition and retention strategies
- Graduate capabilities and employability
- Pecha Kucha session on “easy wins”
- Interactive Knowledge Café on overcoming barriers to change
Interested in getting involved? Get in touch today:
Alana Piper, Conference Producer
02 9080 4333 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Josh Ward, Sponsorship Manager
02 9080 4013 | Josh.Ward@informa.com.au