Returning in 2024, the Medicinal Psychedelics Conference is an objective platform for networking and discussion on the therapeutic potential of psychedelics compounds for medical and psychological treatments.
This conference brings together leading experts, psychiatrists, researchers, clinicians, policymakers and industry trailblazers to delve into the latest developments in Australia after one year of becoming the first country in the world to legalise the use of psychedelics to treat some mental health conditions.
By attending this conference, you will make new connections with important partners, get a real and practical picture of how the sector is evolving and participate in discussions with people who are at the coal face.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this important dialogue.
Key topics include:
- 2024 will mark a year since MDMA and Psilocybin were moved to Schedule 8 medicines in Australia – where are we now? Does the future look promising?
- What are the perspectives and insights of practising clinicians?
- How truly effective is psychedelics in the treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD, and addiction?
- Ethical and legal considerations in psychedelic therapy?
- Psychedelics and the future of mental healthcare?
- What are the latest regulations and policies updates?
- Any updates on guidelines for psychiatrists prescribing psychedelics?
- Will Australia lead the world in the new era of psychedelic medicine?
CALL FOR PAPERS!
We encourage you to register your interest to speak, and/or nominate topic ideas that you would like to see featured.
For speaker submissions, please include the following information:
- Name, job title, organisation
- Presentation title
- 3-5 bullet points explaining your main discussion points (40 words max.)
- Would you like to join a panel discussion? Please list your topic suggestions
- Would you like to facilitate a workshop? Please suggest workshop topics
To submit and for any queries, please contact:
Senior Conference Producer
Sponsorship + Exhibition Opportunities
There are many opportunities for networking including social events such as networking drinks, refreshment breaks and lunches, making this not just a conference… but an all-encompassing industry “experience”.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry
- Build brand awareness
To see what is on offer please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
T: +61 2 9080 4318
ConnectMe + Streamly
ConnectMe • Networking enhanced
All of our events utilise a bespoke dynamic smartphone app, ConnectMe – which guarantees attendees a premium event experience. Logins are sent prior to the conference commencement allowing you to check who’s attending, schedule in meetings and catch ups, participate in live Q+A and interactive polls, and much more. ConnectMe ensures you never miss a beat prior, during and post event.
Streamly • On-Demand video vault
Streamly is a new video platform from Informa Connect – hosting hours of session recordings from our events and more. Select the Streamly add-on at the checkout to receive year round access to exclusive On-Demand session recordings from all of our related healthcare events*. Login information will be sent post event. For more information visit our Streamly page.
* Note: In a minority of cases, speakers may request their sessions to be excluded from Streamly access.
Still have a question?
Marketing & Media Enquiries