We had the opportunity to speak with Terry Barnes, Principal of Cormorant Policy Advice and Former Senior Policy Advisor to Michael Woodridge and Tony Abbott, who is speaking at the 10th Annual Health Insurance Summit on the 26th and 27th Of July in Sydney.
1. What are the biggest challenges currently facing Australia’s private health insurance sector?
2. What scope do funds have to expand their markets either through new services or through demographic factors?
3. Will federal government policy deliver opportunities or impede growth for PHI?
4. Do we currently have the right balance between public and private sector healthcare, and if not what policy changes do you believe will lead to a greater take-up of private health insurance?
5. How do you see the PHI landscape evolving over the next 5 years? And what will be the picture in 10 years time?
6. You’re speaking at the upcoming 10th Annual Health Insurance Summit in Sydney, what will be the focus of your presentation?
For more information, please visit website: http://www.healthinsurancesummit.com.au or contact +61 2 9080 4307.