WELCOME TO THE EXHIBITOR MANUAL FOR NATIONAL HEALTH WORKFORCE SUMMIT
Here you will find the relevant information and forms to complete for the event.
If you have any questions, please contact the Event Delivery Coordinator Simone Bechini
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 02 9080 4344
Please ensure you read each section within this manual to ensure you meet the required deadlines.
We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
DEADLINES – Monday, 23 October 2023
- Pass registration
- Public Liability Insurance
- Logo and PDF Brochure
- Onsite contact details
Please send details to email@example.com
Informa will be in contact directly to organise the Delegate/Exhibitor registrations which were included in your contract.
If you wish to order additional exhibitor or delegate passes, please contact Simone Bechini directly.
68 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
T: 02 9238 8888
Exhibition Room: Pre-Function Area
Conference Room: Blaxland Ballroom
Exhibitors must not exceed their allocated space. Please be sure to check that your stand will fit within your space. This is tabletop exhibition; no built booths are permitted.
The following is provided for all stands free of charge:
- 1 x trestle table (black table cloth)
- 2 x chairs
- 1 x power supply
All adapters and extension cables must be provided by the exhibitor. Informa/ Swissotel Sydney will not be able to provide these on site.
All exhibitors must ensure their testing and tagging of electrical equipment is up to date prior to arriving for bump in and understand that if their items are not tagged and tested then penalties from the venue may apply.
Complimentary wireless internet will be provided for all exhibitors. If you require a fixed line connection, please contact the venue directly: Elisabetta Colangelo, E: Elisabetta.COLANGELO@swissotel.com, P: 02 9238 8810
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
Please be advised that you are responsible for ensuring that any equipment or materials brought by yourselves are covered by your own insurance. You should have Public Liability Insurance** to cover your attendance at the event. Please send this through to us by Monday, 23 October 2023.
**It is an Informa Group policy that all exhibitors provide their own Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of AUD $10 million, valid for the event duration. If an exhibitor is unable to provide their own, they can purchase temporary cover under Informa Australia for the duration of the event, at a cost of AUD $200 + GST. ***
EXHIBITION SET UP & BREAKDOWN TIMES
Exhibition Bump In
From 7:00am – 8:00am on Monday 13 November 2023
Exhibition Bump Out
After Lunch on Tuesday, 14 November 2023
*Please note that these times may change, you will be informed closer to the event if this is the case.
All exhibitors will need to be completely packed up and out of the exhibitions space by 5pm on Tuesday, 14 November 2023.
VENUE & DELIVERIES
It is your responsibility to book your courier for both delivery AND collection.
Materials can be sent to the venue no earlier than Wednesday, 8 November 2023.
Please contact the venue contact before sending items as they may not be able to store your items.
Please use the delivery label for ALL items being delivered. It is important you use the attached label as it is clearly marked with details for the event. If you choose to use your own label, items may be lost in the receiving dock at the venue.
All goods must be covered by proper customs documents – please mention it is a temporary exportation to avoid paying more taxes than expected. The venue will not pay any taxes/duties etc and will not accept any underpaid charges.
Remember – it is your responsibility to arrange for items to be picked up at the end of the event – items must be collected by the end of Wednesday, 15 November 2023. You must book the courier and ensure that your items are clearly labelled with your company name and the return address. Items left after this time will be disposed of. Please use the return label and print enough to apply one per item.
LOADING DOCK ADDRESS AND DETAILS
432 – 450 George Street Sydney – Myer Loading Zone – Basement 2 Central Plaza
- The delivery of goods will only be accepted by the Hotel two Business Days prior to an event and stored for collection one Business Day after an event.
- All deliveries are to be received through the Hotel’s loading bay. The Hotel assumes no responsibility for any items outside these times, unless otherwise arranged and reserves the right to dispose of such items.
- The Conference & Events Department must be advised in advance of all deliveries to the Hotel. All deliveries must be marked with the name of the function, date of function and Hotel contact responsible. Please use the delivery label supplied.
- Clients may be liable for damage caused to them by moving heavy equipment in the function rooms without proper protection to property e.g. – carpets, walls and doors. Clients are requested to check accessibility if equipment is of unusual size or dimensions.
- The loading dock is an unloading and loading area; no parking is permitted in this area. Please notify the Conference & Events Department before any delivery. Use of the loading dock is subject to the terms and conditions of the Sydney Central Plaza Building.
- Details of the contractor should be emailed to Swissôtel Security prior to arrival e.g. Number of people, vehicle registration, and company name.
- The entering vehicle is to buzz and announce their arrival if after hours, Central Plaza Security will be aware if the above is followed.
- Park their van/car in the designated Swissôtel loading dock – No standing period from 0700-1200.
- Call 9 or the hotel number and ask for the event contact/Security manager or if after hours the Duty manager.
- 6m height for inside Dock
- 1m height for entrance of Dock
ADDITIONAL SPONSORED ITEMS
If you are sponsoring any additional items such as bags, lanyards, or any other items, Simone Bechini will be in contact with you directly.
To arrange accommodation please go to our website – www.informa.com.au/HealthWF
We encourage you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Informa does not have a third-party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the above links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are unknown to Informa.
EXHIBITOR SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVES
Click here for some ideas on how Exhibitors can be more sustainable at the event.
SPAM WARNING: List broking companies sometimes email exhibitors claiming to have attendee data. This is false and we advise you to delete this as it is spam.
SUPPLIER CALLS & EMAILS: Our official suppliers are detailed within this exhibitor manual. These suppliers may contact you directly to confirm your requirements for this event. You may experience other contractors pitching you for your business and advising you they are the preferred contractor, however, unless the company is included in the service providers list, then they are providing false information.