Key Learning Objectives
- How to set outcomes and structure your presentation effectively
- Create Attention-Grabbing Openings
- Achieve a sense of personal value and confidence in your abilities
- Build your own authentic and natural presentation style
- Develop masterful Engagement techniques
- Deliver powerful ‘Calls to Action’
- Gain respect and appreciation from every audience
- Experience a sense of personal growth
- Banish your nerves – once and for all!
- Expert tips for Handling Q & A
About the Course
You can bet your life that no matter how fearful you are of making presentations, that the vast majority of your peers feel the same way. No matter how professional you are in the corporate arena, everyone feels exposed and vulnerable when compelled to deliver a presentation.
Presentations do not have to be the stomach-churning experience that many of us dread. You can develop and use your superior presentation skills to lift you above your peers and become one of those much envied public speakers who effortlessly captures the attention of the audience and powerfully delivers their message.
Most great speakers are definitely made and not born that way. It’s just that they have been made privy to the secrets of masterful presentation and given the opportunity to practice and hone those skills to perfection. Now you, too, can learn those secrets.
Your experienced instructor will make learning easy for you. This intensive and practical course is packed with opportunities for interaction and participation in a safe and supportive environment. You need never fear presentations again!
Who Will Benefit
This program is designed for everyone who is looking to take the fear out of making presentations, to increase their confidence and to ensure they give powerful and impactful presentations.
“Sandi is fantastic. This is the most insightful course I have been in a long time. Very empowering.”
State Community Care Manager, St. Vincent de Paul Society
“Sandi is without doubt one of the most skilled communicators and facilitators of change that I have encountered in my professional career.”
Denise Lavell, Synergy Plus Training & Development
“Sandi was extremely approachable and willing to help and delve into other areas of conversation. So knowledgeable and made perfect sense to me.”
RTO Manager, Workplace Training Strategies
Do you have fears about Presenting?
- The reality of presenting
Your new Mantra: What’s my Outcome?
- Types of Outcomes
- Outcomes for your audience – and you!
Identifying your Key Messages
- Creating a sequence of your topics
- What stays in – and what gets tossed out?
- Creating your Introduction
- Sharing your credentials – how much is too much?
- Types of Openings
- Establishing your ‘Rules of Engagement’
- Creating Segues
- Why you should never end with questions
- Types of Closings
- How to include a ‘Call to Action’ that gets results
Presenters Notes that work for you
- How to structure your notes
- How your notes can help you think on your feet and manage time
Audience Engagement Techniques
- Developing Rapport – even before you start!
- Using Questioning Techniques to get people thinking and talking
Powerful Delivery Techniques
- Using Vocal Variety
- Body Language and Gestures
- Creating Stage Anchors
Masterful Management of Question Time
- Relevant / Not Relevant?
- Covered / Not yet Covered?
- How to keep an audience member from taking over
Enhancing your messages with visuals
- Your most important visual aid
- Top tips for using Powerpoint
- Flip Charts, Whiteboards and Handouts
Your Action plan for the Future
- Identifying achievable First Steps
- Action Partnerships
On-site & in-house training
Deliver this course how you want, where you want, when you want – and save up to 40%! 8+ employees seeking training on the same topic?
Talk to us about an on-site/in-house & customised solution.