Key Learning Objectives
- What is P2X? What does it mean for the energy sector and wider economy?
- Who is involved? Where is it happening? What are the risks?
- Practical knowledge of the new hydrogen economy and its likely trajectory.
- How hydrogen, methanol and ammonia will play a key role in the hydrogen economy
- Power to X Supply chain requirements what supplies, equipment and services will be needed, where and when.
- The importance for the supply chain of the ‘megaproject ‘and what they tell us about the P2X economic opportunity.
- Key markers in the commercial development of P2X.
- Local and global opportunities one near you?
About the Course
The Power-to-X and associated hydrogen and derivatives economy is expected to grow exponentially across the globe in the coming years. For example, the UK recently set a target to produce five gigawatts of hydrogen by 2030, representing a 40-fold increase from the current situation. This ambition is replicated across the globe where hydrogen strategies are appearing on a weekly basis. The journey to a hydrogen economy will be challenging and innovation will be required however, early engagement with those commissioning projects will enable early movers to reap the maximum from the opportunity presented.
The course aims to provide a practical guide to enable companies to make informed decisions and plans based on the real opportunities that are emerging as the global hydrogen economy develops. Delegates will be guided as to where early opportunities are most likely to lie, who is involved and how to get in front of them.
Who Will Benefit
Existing energy companies particularly those who are already part of the oil and gas supply chain. Particularly relevant to engineering companies, those involved with ports, offshore operations, in storage compression equipment and shipping sectors.
POWER TO X
- What does this strange name mean?
- Types of hydrogen
- Hydrogen potential
- Hydrogen and the route to net zero
RENEWABLES, P2X AND HYDROGEN
- Wind to P2X
- Renewables and P2X
- Distribution of Efuels and hydrogen
- Methanol, Ethanol Ammonia and hydrogen
- P2X and Efuel Shipping
- P2X Storage
- Making P2X, Methanol, Hydrogen and Methanol safely
- Commercial considerations
- The rise of the circular economy
- Power to X Supply chains – what supplies, equipment and services will be needed, where and when?
- How will the P2X and hydrogen economies be implemented?
- Route to market for P2X
- Clustering principles
- Procurement strategies
- Regional opportunities APAC dimensions, Australia, Japan, Singapore, India, Germany, Europe, the UK, USA
- National and global opportunities
when & where
25 - 27 Jun 2024
On-site & in-house training
Deliver this course how you want, where you want, when you want – and save up to 40%! 8+ employees seeking training on the same topic?
Talk to us about an on-site/in-house & customised solution.