Key Learning Objectives
- To develop a disruptive mindset among all participants
- To outline and use a new disruptive framework, process, tool kit and behaviours
- To unlock new disruptive ideas, opportunities or business models for each participant
- To open participants minds to new competitive threats (hint – they’re not in front of you)
- To facilitate participants learning, collaborating and sharing with each other
Course Style & Outline
- This 1 day course will be fast-paced, interactive, engaging and challenging. Participants should be prepared to move out of their comfort zone and have their mental models disrupted!
- The age of disruption is here – discuss examples and case studies
- A quick history of disruptive innovation theory and practice
- Why the theory needs to be disrupted (i.e. it’s too important to be left to the IT guys)
- What is disruptive thinking? Who, when, where to use it?
- The 5 stage disruption process (theory and application)
- How disruption fits with existing innovation programs
- A range of disruptive tools (including how to evaluate a disruptive idea)
- How to make disruption happen – one small win at a time
- Who should you be worried about? A new way to look at the competition and what to do about it
- Summary, reflections and next steps
Who Will Benefit
- This is a course for anyone in a management or leadership position regardless of discipline. Disruption impacts every function not just the digital or technology heads
- The content, processes and tools can be applied both within the organisation and in the market-place
- Be prepared to be challenged by the course content and the breath of perspectives of course participants
Each participant will gain the following
- A practical way to apply disruptive thinking to any situation with any team
- A range of new, disruptive product and revenue growth ideas
- A way to make disruption happen with less risk and more engagement
- An opportunity to network with other like-minded individuals who want to change the world for the better
- A systematic way to avoid competitive surprises and disrupt them before they disrupt you!
On-site & in-house training
Deliver this course how you want, where you want, when you want – and save up to 40%! 8+ employees seeking training on the same topic?
Talk to us about an on-site/in-house & customised solution.