The central theme of the RISSB Rail Safety 2016 conference was – “One Regulator. One Vision. One Industry.” – and we enjoyed two days of discussion and knowledge share in Adelaide in April on how to make this possible.
Moving forward on the foundations built at Rail Safety 2016, we look towards a central theme examining ‘Enhancing Safety through Collaboration’ for 2017.
Attendees will hear case studies and best practice insights from industry experts and safety professionals from across the Australia and internationally to ensure knowledge sharing, best practice insights and take away solutions are the prime focus of the 2 day conference.
For rail safety in Australia to move forward we need to continue to collaborate to ensure a safer industry for all.
The 2 day program will cover:
- Industry safety updates including insights from ONRSR, the ARA, TrackSAFE Foundation, ACRI and RISSB
- Case Studies from Metro Trains Melbourne, TasRAIL and Sydney Trains on implementation of their safety strategies
- An insight into benchmarking safety performance in light rail from GoldlinQ
- ‘Ask the Regulator’ Panel will return again for 2017 to give attendees the opportunity to engage directly with the executive team from ONRSR on how the industry is ‘Enhancing Safety through Collaboration’
- Incident investigation will also form a large part of the program as we hear from ATSB, NZTA and the University of the Sunshine Coast on recent investigations and determining what a good incident investigation might look like
when & where
09 - 10 May 2018
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION RATE
We have secured a number of rooms at the Rydges World Square for the nights of the 8-10 May 2018 inclusive, at the rate of $259.00 per night.
To book this rate online, click here or call the Rydges World Square direct and quote ‘2994172′ or ‘Informa – Rooms – Allotment’ to make your reservation.
Room availability and rates are subject to availability and valid until Friday 6th April 2018, unless sold out prior.
Rydges World Square
389 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Reservations: 02 8268 1888