The 22nd annual Mineral Sands Conference will be hosted on 16th and 17th November 2021 at the Crown Perth – Australia’s must-attend event for the Mineral Sands industry.
Expect to hear about the latest market insights, views from international guest speakers, updates from Australia’s current projects and operations, plus more!
As market conditions improve – booming demand on one side and supply shortages on the other side – the 22nd Annual Mineral Sands Conference will provide the perfect opportunity for the region’s industry executives, project directors, analysts, fund manager, engineering firms, industry suppliers and many more to come together to reconnect and re-engage for 2 days of presentations, discussions, networking functions and private meetings.
Some key topics to be addressed:
- Market outlooks for zircon and TiO2
- Project and operation updates
- Potential for the rare earths market and production
- The impact of competition from cheaper, lower-grade products from Asia
- End user’s perspective
- Environmental issues and site rehabilitation case studies
- Investment in potential new projects in Australia
- Mineral processing trends
- Transport and logistics
The 22nd annual Mineral Sands Conference is your opportunity to keep ahead of industry developments and meet with the key project players!
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Reconnect and Re-engage with your industry peers at this year’s 22nd Annual Mineral Sands Conference
There are many opportunities for networking including social events such as networking drinks, lunches and refreshment breaks making this not just a conference… but an all-encompassing industry “experience”.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Build brand awareness
To see what is on offer please contact:
T: +61 (0)2 9080 4334