The 2021 Iron Ore & Steel Mid- Year Briefing bought to you Global Iron Ore & Steel forecast team will focus on the Iron ore & steel market dynamics and outlook, industry growth & developments, sustainability and decarbonisation and the key issues facing the iron ore industry.
As the industry booms and iron ore hits record prices the 2021 Iron Ore & Steel Mid – Year Briefing will provide the perfect opportunity for the region’s iron ore executives, project directors, analysts, fund manager, engineering firms, industry suppliers and many more to come together to reconnect and re-engage with your industry colleagues and anticipate how this year is going to unfold.
Just some of the key issues to be addressed at the 2021 Iron Ore & Steel Mid-Year Briefing include:
- Iron ore & steel market outlook and updates
- Regional market dynamics and the impact on steel raw materials, supply chains, security & operations
- Investment considerations
- A special focus on China – steel output, economic outlook & decarbonisation
- Project updates, expansions
- Key issues facing the iron ore industry
- Decarbonisation and sustainability
- Bulk shipping outlook – From over capacity to surging demand
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Reconnect and Re-engage with your industry peers at this year’s Minerals & Investment Week.
There are many opportunities for networking including social events such as networking drinks and a conference dinner, making this not just a conference… but an all encompassing industry “experience”.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry extensively
- Build brand awareness
To see what is on offer please contact:
Megan Rogulski – Sponsorship Manager
T: +61 (0)2 9080 4030