The 9th Annual National Disability Summit will take place on the 20th-21st August 2018 at the Novotel Melbourne on Collins, and will continue the discussion and review the progress and initiatives in supporting people with disabilities and their families to maximise independence and participation by creating greater choice.
The conference features keynote addresses from;
- An Update on the NDIS Journey…
Alexandra Gunning, Acting Branch Manager Participant Pathway Design, National Disability Insurance Agency
- The New NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework-The Journey So Far
Graeme Head, Commissioner, NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Every Opportunity: Victorian Economic Participation Plan for People with Disability 2018-2020
Peter van Vliet, Assistant Director, Disability and NDIS Branch, Children, Families, Disability and Operations Division, Department of Health and Human Services
- Using My NDIS Funding to Create a Big Life
Thomas Banks, Managing Director, Centre for Access
- Compliance with the Safeguarding Framework and Disability Service Standards
- Planning for Individualised Care-Where is the NDIS at in Terms of an Individualised Approach?
- Mental Health and Disability
- Balancing the Market for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)