Australia’s national forum for key health insurance stakeholders returns to Sydney on the 16-17th June 2020.
The 19th Annual Health Insurance Summit will look to provide solution focused content and insightful discussions around the transformation of private health in Australia within the current regulatory framework. The summit will feature a balance of perspectives discussing the future of the private health insurance landscape whilst considering the complexity of the nation’s healthcare system.
FEATURING A KEYNOTE ADDRESS | The Prosthesis List Reform Process: Where are we up to?
- The MTAA Agreement with the Government
- The Industry Working Groups set up as a condition of that Agreement
- Progress and hurdles with applying Health technology Assessment to the PL
Professor Terry Campbell, Chair, Prostheses List Advisory Committee
In order to ensure we can improve the caliber of the event we welcome your recommendations for speakers and topics for the 2020 agenda. For speaking opportunities email Kate.Twentyman@informa.com.au.
The conference’s content was rich and reflects the complexity of our healthcare system in Australia. It transpired that transparency and sharing the information will be the way to go forward.
– Delegate at 2019 event
Other topics to be addressed include:
- The Prosthesis List Reform Process: Where are we up to?
- Private health insurance: New data on the effectiveness of multiple insurers versus the single payer and the role of incentives
- APRA’s view on the state of the PHI industry
- The life insurance approach to health innovation and digital disruption
- To merge or not to merge – Is that the question?
- The Future: Care outside of the hospital
- The customer isn’t always right: Some key misconceptions driving declining health insurance penetration
- Connecting the health ecosystem-From health record to health system
- Developing sustainable PHI solutions
Professor Terry Campbell
Chair, Prostheses List Advisory Committee
Director, Ipsos Healthcare & Insurance Australia Report
Dr Paul Gross
former Commissioner, National Hospitals and Health Services Commission
General Manager – Advice and Approvals, APRA
CEO, Police Health
Director, HealthCare Management and Innovation, BUPA
Member Engagement Manager - Member Engagement and Innovation, TAL
CEO, Independent Hospital Pricing Authority
when & where
16 - 17 Jun 2020
Rydges World Square, Sydney
389 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
02 8268 1888
Book Accommodation with Lido Group
For your convenience, Lido Group will manage your accommodation needs. Please click here or call on 02 8585 0808.