The event looks set to continue its role as the premier event for the global iron ore and steel industry as the resources sector considers the outlook for 2019 and beyond.
The Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast Conference is recognised as the key platform to keep up to speed on the global outlook for iron ore and steel demand/supply balance, where industry leaders comment on their future plans opportunities and challenges for the year ahead.
There are numerous proposals on the cards for new mines and expansions in the Pilbara, which will unleash hundreds of millions of dollars in new mine construction development opportunities.
Key issues addressed in 2018:
- Iron ore & steel market outlook and updates
- The producers’ perspective on the iron ore industry
- The crystal ball on ore quality and discounting from the experts
- Status of the Chinese steel industry – Examining China’s iron ore demands, restructuring of the Chinese steel industry & changing steel mill requirements, evolving environmental policies and further development directions
- Development and prospects of iron ore price, derivatives & futures market
- Innovation & Automation -The future of growth, new productivity developments and cost reduction
- Autonomous trains, trucks & drills
- Innovation – Logistics & Materials Handling
The 2019 event will form part of the Minerals & Investment Week and will be co-located with our annual Mineral Sands Conference and the Lithium & Battery Metals Conference.
The Minerals & Investment Week
Featuring four industry conferences all under one roof, the Minerals & Investment Week allows the finance and investment community, service, engineering and supply industries to switch sessions and plan a track to suit their individual requirements. This year, the 22nd Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast Conference and the 20th Mineral Sands Conference will run concurrently with the 2nd Lithium & Battery Metals Conference, as well as a fourth event to be announced. Don’t miss this key industry event with unique and exclusive networking opportunities.
“One Conference pass will give attendees access to all 3 events.”
when & where
20 - 21 Mar 2019
Great Eastern Highway
Burswood WA 6100
1800 556 688
Book Accommodation with Lido Group
For your convenience Lido Group will manage your accommodation needs. Please call on 02 8585 0808.
PLEASE NOTE: The conference is held within the Crown Perth complex. The Crown Towers, Crown Metropole and Crown Promenade hotels are all within easy 5-10 minutes walk to the conference rooms. The closest hotel is the Crown Promenade.
View map here
SPECIAL EVENT ACCOMMODATION RATE
A special event accommodation rate is available (subject to availability) for attendees at the Minerals & Investment Week.
Please note bookings are essential and subject to availability and rates are subject to change without notice.
Accommodation rates and reservations are available via online booking only – click here