We are pleased to announce the 24th Annual Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast conference will be taking on the 29-30 March 2022 at The Ritz Carlton, Perth.
The event looks set to continue its role as the premier event for the global iron ore and steel industry and will focus on the Iron ore & steel market dynamics and outlook, industry growth & developments, sustainability and decarbonisation and the key issues facing the iron ore industry.
As the industry booms and iron ore hits record prices the 24th Annual Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast Conference will provide the perfect opportunity for the region’s iron ore executives, project directors, analysts, fund manager, engineering firms, industry suppliers and many more to come together to reconnect and re-engage under the one roof for 2 days of presentations, discussions, networking functions and private meetings.
Just some of the key issues to be addressed:
- Iron ore & steel market outlook and updates
- Regional market dynamics and the impact on steel raw materials, supply chains, security & operations
- Decarbonisation and sustainability – pathways, collaboration, opportunities, technology & automation
- Investment considerations
- A special focus on China – steel output, economic & political outlook
- Project updates and developments from producers & explorers – Australia & Brazil
- Challenges facing the iron ore & steel industry – skill shortages, decarbonisation
- Bulk shipping – decarbonisation, outlook & risks
Chief Operating Officer Iron Ore, Fortescue Metals Group
CEO, Mount Gibson Iron Limited
Lead Metals & Mining Analysts and Head, Citi Research Australia & New Zealand
Technical Director, Magnetite Mines
Managing Editor, Iron Ore, S&P Global Platts
Managing Director, Australia China Trade
Managing Director, AME Research
Research Dry Cargo, Braemar ACM Shipbroking
Managing Director, Cashmere Iron
Founder and Managing Director, Pit Crew Management Consulting Services Pty Ltd
Senior Analyst Iron Ore and Steel, Wood Mackenzie
Executive Director, Tombador Iron Ore
Managing Director, Fenix Resources
General Manager – Development and Trade, Pilbara Ports Authority
Leader, Rail Projects, Stantec
Chief Executive, WA Chamber of Minerals & Energy
Head of Australia & New Zealand, CRU
Head of Business Development, Australian Gas Infrastructure Group (AGIG)
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Reconnect and Re-engage with your industry peers at this year’s Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast conference.
There are many opportunities for networking including social events such as networking drinks, lunches and refreshment breaks making this not just a conference… but an all-encompassing industry “experience”.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry extensively
- Build brand awareness
To see what is on offer please contact:
T: +61 (0)2 9080 4334
Book with total confidence
The COVID-19 situation is changing daily, and we want you to feel confident about booking onto our Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast event
- If you cannot travel due to restrictions, a full refund will be available up to 5 working days before the event (Tuesday 22 March).
- If we reschedule the event, we will roll over your booking to the new dates.
The event will be held in a COVID-safe format. There are limited places for face to face conference passes so register now to avoid disappointment.
As the world’s leading events’ organiser, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest level of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
For additional information, please see our complete list of commitments on how we’ll keep this event AllSecure: www.informa.com.au/allsecure/