This year’s event will focus on industry growth & developments, optimizing value, managing & improving iron ore quality, developments in innovation & automation, process improvements and renewable energy’s role in reducing operations carbon foot print whilst also lowering energy costs and improving their bottom line.
The event looks set to continue its role as the premier event for the global iron ore and steel industry.
Join hundreds of iron ore executives, project directors, analysts, engineering firms, industry suppliers and many more under the one roof for 2 days of presentations, discussions, networking functions and private meetings.
Just some of the key issues to be addressed at the 2020 event include:
- Iron ore & steel market outlook and updates
- Project updates & expansions
- Optimising value – technology developments
- Revolutionary decarbonizing technologies – Opportunities to reduce reliance on costly fossil fuels and their carbon foot print
- Renewables increasing important role in attracting project investment and maintaining a “social licence” to operate
- Innovation & Automation -The future of growth, IOT, remote operation centers, new productivity developments
This year’s 23rd Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast Conference will be run concurrently with the 21st Mineral Sands Conference as a key industry gathering and a networking opportunity not to be missed.
when & where
18 - 19 Mar 2020
The Westin Perth
480 Hay St, Perth WA 6000
+61 (08) 6559 1888
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION RATE
We have secured an accommodation rate of $265* per room per night for conference attendees at The Westin Perth for the nights of the 17-19 March 2020 inclusive.
To book this rate, click here.
* Room availability and rates are subject to availability and valid until Monday 17 February 2020, unless sold out prior.
Book Accommodation with Lido Group
For your convenience Lido Group will manage your accommodation needs. Click here or call on 02 8585 0808.