Australia is home to some of the most exciting medical research and clinical innovations in the world and represents tremendous growth potential for both local and international business.
Bio Connections Australia is a brand new event providing a unique platform for networking and discussion on the growth of early phase research in Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
The conference will bring together biotechnology companies, pharmaceutical companies, medical technology companies, MRIs, CROs, trial sites, universities and clinical trial networks.
Key topics include:
- Promoting the growth of phase 1 activity in Australia
- Optimising clinical trial design & assessing capabilities for early stage clinical infrastructure
- Assessing partnerships in clinical trials
- Australia as a springboard into Asia – regional partnership opportunities
- Translational Research and Expediting Research Commercialization – best practices to foster academia-industry collaborations for translational research and the role of translational research in the drug development process
- Taking advantage of government incentives including the R&D tax credit and lowering of barriers to entry + the impact of the cap
- The regulatory regime in Australia – navigating the latest changes, updates on legal issues & legislation
- Orphan diseases – the challenges and opportunities
- Medical devices in Australia – innovation, regulation & commercialization
- Emerging technologies – the influence and impact of AI and Robotics
- Good Science Australia Showcase
- Bio Palooza – A not to be missed opportunity to mix and mingle over informal drinks
- The Networking Dinner – Meet your partners and peers in a truly unique venue
- Clinical Trials Café – Order your favorite coffee and chat to potential partners
- See the Sites! Check out clinical trial sites with our organised visits to Australia’s leading clinical trial sites
This exciting new event is currently in production, if you are interested in getting involved, please contact Kate Twentyman or Frankie Brewer on Kate.Twentyman@informa.com or Francesca.Brewer@informa.com