The Australasian Railway Association and Informa are pleased to be bringing our 8th Heavy Haul Rail Conference to Perth. The conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency on the 16 and 17 October 2018.
The Australian heavy haul rail industry, boasting some the heaviest and longest trains, continues to lead the world in operations and innovation. With commodity markets regaining confidence, becoming an even more efficient supply chain for the export of coal and iron ore is fundamental to Australia’s productivity.
The agenda will showcase the best in local and international project expertise and will give attendees an understanding of the strategic directions of the major industry players together with an update on developments in equipment, technology and maintenance.
Key topics will include:
- Market outlook for Australia
- Heavy haul operations across Australia
- Delivering efficiency through strategic rail freight networks
- Role of ports in successful heavy haul supply chains
- Implementation of advanced simulation techniques for wheel/rail wear
- Improving weld performance in heavy haul railways
- Technology and innovation
- Software solutions for improved efficiency and optimisation of assets
Interested in participating?
Forward your submission to the Conference Manager, Tina Karas at email@example.com.
Submissions should be 200-400 words and contain your full contact details along with a presentation title, theme and main findings.
Deadline: Friday 22 June 2018