Rail Safety 2012: Pre-Event Interview with Kevin Taylor
We had the opportunity to speak with Kevin Taylor, General Manager of RISSB, who will be speaking at Rail Safety 2012 on the 28th & 29th March in Sydney. Hear what he had to say.
1. The theme for RISSB's Rail Safety 2012 is 'Identifying and strengthening the weakest link'. Why did RISSB decide on this theme and how is it reflected in the 2012 conference program?
2. Are there any sessions you are particularly looking forward to?
3. Although rail has a proud safety record, what, in your opinion, are the weak links that need rectifying?
4. In addition to the two-day conference program, Rail Safety 2012 includes a pre-conference workshop on'Failsafe - Is it a worthy goal?' Why have you chosen that topic for the workshop?
5. In the mix of information and networking sessions available, what do you hope attendees will take away from the event?