15th Annual Longwall Conference
The Industry Meeting Place for the Hunter Valley Longwall Mining Community. Learn From & Network With Mining Companies & Suppliers.
The 15th annual Longwall Conference will take place on Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th October at the Crowne Plaza, Hunter Valley.
As the annual meeting point for Australia’s underground coal industry representatives, the Longwall Conference provides a key platform to discuss longwall design and operations and enjoy the opportunity to meet and network.
SPECIAL MINING COMPANY RATE:
Special discount rate available for representatives from mining companies and junior explorers of just $495 + GST (excludes contractors and suppliers). Email email@example.com to see if you qualify and receive a booking form.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
The agenda is specifically researched and designed for longwall operators and covers topics such as:
- Longwall operations, projects, and innovations
- Gas mitigation, ventilation and water issues in longwall mining
- Dust management on LW faces
- Health and Safety
- Remote operations, automation and data management
- Operational challenges and continuous improvement
- Infrastructure solutions and management
- Training and best practices
- Application of new technologies
The forum offers a valuable opportunity to take some time away from the operations to share achievements and views on business requirements and the state of the industry.
As an established industry event, the forum mostly attracts mine representatives and services and technology providers.
We are currently in the process of developing the conference program. You can:
- Request to receive a copy of the brochure here
- Contact Blandine if you would like to share your experience as a speaker
- Contact Megan if you would like to find out about sponsorship or exhibiting opportunities
Want a taste of the event? See last year's presentations here.