16th Annual Mineral Sands Conference
The 16th annual Mineral Sands Conference will be hosted on the 15-16 March 2016 at the Rendezvous Grand Hotel, Melbourne.
There's no better time to join Australia's must-attend Mineral Sands event to keep you up to date with the latest industry news, developments and trends.
Many analysts predict the market has reached the bottom of the pricing cycle and anticipate a steady recovery in Ti02 feedstock and zircon market conditions going forward.
With much industry debate around the impacts of China's softening market, what will this hold for the long-term outlook of mineral sands product appetite? Can we expect to see a volume-led recovery? What impacts will new technologies have on demand?
Join your peers and hear about these topics from international guest speakers, plus updates from Australia’s current projects and operations and more!
Confirmed speakers for 2016:
- Steve Wickham, Chief Operating Officer - Mineral Sands, Iluka Resources Ltd
- Reg Adams, Managing Director, ARTIKOL UK
- Senior Representative, TZ Minerals International
- Colin Bwye, Executive Director Operations, Base Resources
- Trevor Matthews, Chief Executive Officer, MZI Resources Ltd
- Mark Teakle, Project Development Manager, Sheffield Resources Ltd
- Neil McIntyre, Chief Executive, Diatreme Resources
- Dr. Ian Pringle, Managing Director, Broken Hill Prospecting
- Paul Volant, General Manager, Business Development, TNG
- Murray Lines, Director, Stratum Resources
- Carolyn Balint, Senior Principal, Coffey International Ltd
- Jim Cooper, Chief Executive, Port of Portland
- Cameron Perks, Geoscientist, Geological Survey of NSW
Topics for 2016:
- Ti02 & Zircon market supply & demand outlook
- Export trends
- Raising capital & project financing
- Project & operation updates
- Logistics & infrastructure
- International project case studies
- Feedstock quality & processing technology
- Environmental rehabilitation
- NEW: Stakeholder management & community engagement
This well-established annual event is the only Australian based meeting place offering comprehensive analysis of industry developments for the Ti02 and Zircon markets.
What did delegates attending the 2015 event say?
"Presentations were varied and gave a good overview of commercial, project & technical aspects"
"Good chance to get together with industry colleagues"
"Great networking opportunities and mix of informative perspectives"
The 16th Annual Mineral Sands Conference is your opportunity to keep ahead of industry developments and meet with the key project players!
The program is currently being researched and developed, but fill in your details here to stay in the loop.
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries:
Please contact Megan Rogulski or 02 9080 4030 to explore the different sponsorship or exhibition options available at the event.