5th Annual Conveyors Conference 2013
Best practices in design and application for improved productivity and efficiency in mine & port operations
TEAM DISCOUNT - REGISTER 2 from the same organisation and a 3rd comes FREE! Call 02 9080 4090 to take up this offer
Conveyors 2013, now in its 5th year, provides you with both technical and practical information
on the developments in the conveyor industry and the new technologies that are emerging.
This event forms a part of IIR's 2nd Annual Materials Handling Week, an innovative initiative to combine the best materials themed events under one roof. Bulk Materials Handling 2013 and Environmental Management in Materials Handling Conference will also feature in this expert led series of conferences, seminars, workshops and combines large scale exhibition taking place throughout the week.
View full details at www.MaterialsHandlingWeek.com.au
Hear from industry experts including:
- Gary James, Principal, MINERVA Engineers, A Calibre Global Company
- Christian Trulsson, Business Development Manager, FLSmidth Australia
- Alex Harrison, Managing Director, Conveyor Technologies
- Gary Ryan, Senior Mechanical Engineers & Bulk Material Handling Conveyor Design Specialist, BMT WBM
- Shaun Saggers, Mechanical Engineer, AUSENCO
- Craig Wheeler, Associate Professor, School of Engineering, Associate Director, TUNRA Bulk Solids, University of Newcastle
- Carrie Hartford, Senior Engineer, Jenike & Johanson
- Peter Saxby, Technical Director - Mechanical, AECOM
- Peter Wypych, General Manager, Bulk Materials Engineering Australia, University of Wollongong
- Alex Mtonga, Senior Mechanical Engineer & Bulk Material Handling Specialist, BMT WBM
Also dont miss the comprehensive pre and post conference workshops on the key topics within the industry:
Workshop A - Modern Design and Troubleshooting of Bulk Materials Handling Plants and Processes
Workshop B - Maximising Conveyor Reliability: From Design to Condition Monitoringe
Click here to view Pre-Conference Workshops details...
Workshop C - Transfer Chute Design
Workshop D - Dust Hazards, Mitigation and Management
Click here to view Post-Conference Workshops details...