26th Annual Credit Law Conference
Looking at Changes In Consumer & Business Credit Laws, Regulations & Compliance. Get The Latest On Credit Regulations In Australia.
The 2015 Credit Law Conference was held on the sunny Gold Coast and featured high level speakers over 3 days focusing on changes in consumer and business credit laws, regulations and compliance.
Over 250 Credit Law professionals attended and enjoyed a mix of topical presentations and workshops, along with numerous networking opportunities including the gala dinner at the close of day two sponsored by HWL Ebsworth Lawyers.
The 2016 will be back again on the Gold Coast at the beautiful Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa and will again feature the very top speakers in the industry to discuss the issues and opportunities facing credit law professionals.
- Michael Saadat, Senior Executive Leader - Deposit Takers, Credit & Insurers, ASIC
- Miles Larbey, Senior Executive Leader - Financial Literacy, ASIC
- Sarah Edmondson, Senior Manager, Behavioural Economics, ASIC
- Tim Mullaly, Senior Executive Leader - Financial Services Enforcement, ASIC
- Kate Phipps, Principal Adviser, Financial System Division, The Treasury
- Philip Field, Ombudsman, FOS
- Tim Gough, Deputy Ombudsman, CIO
- Stephen Moore, CEO, Choice
- Simon Elwig, Head of Lending, CoreData
- Jon Denovan, Senior Partner, Gadens
- Amber Warren, Partner, Gadens
- Karen Fairbairn, Partner, HWL Ebsworth
- Narelle Smyth, Partner, Clayton Utz
- Fiona Smedley, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Rod Cameron, Partner, Hicksons
- Jamie Lumsden Kelly, Solicitor Director, The Fold Legal
- Loretta Kreet, Senior Solicitor/Consumer Advocate, Legal Aid Queensland
- Ian Gilbert, Director – Banking Services Regulation, Australian Bankers' Association
- Helen Gordon, Regional Director, Australian Finance Conference
- James Chester, General Counsel, Property Exchange Australia Ltd (PEXA)
- Sally Mackenzie, Senior Policy Adviser, COBA
- Stephen Hale, Head of Marketing and Communications, MFAA
- Mark Haron, Director, Connective
- Tony Bird, Chief Risk Officer, Pioneer Credit
- Cameron Ball, Practice Leader - Consumer Finance, Westpac
- Erin Gijselman, Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Westpac
- Daniel Foggo, CEO, RateSetter
- Sunil Aranha, CEO ThinCats Australia