14th Australian Tunnelling Conference
Mark your diary for Informa's 14th Australian Tunnelling Conference, set to return to the Menzies Hotel, Sydney on Tuesday 11th & Wednesday 12th October 2016.
The conference brings you the best opportunity to hear from Australasia's current and future tunnelling projects with a content-rich, two day agenda.
This well respected industry gathering, supported by the Australasian Tunnelling Society brings together tunnelling leaders, engineers and industry experts to share best practice in tunnelling design, construction, safety and maintenance.
This is your opportunity to hear about the industry's future project pipeline, latest developments and understand the lessons learnt from those at the forefront of the most recent Australasian and global tunnelling projects.
Confirmed speakers 2016:
- Ed Taylor, President, ATS
- Tim Parker, Sydney Development Director, Sydney Metro City & Southwest Project, Transport NSW
- Peter Wilkinson, Construction Manager, Melbourne Metro
- Matthew Lennon, Tunnel Construction Director, CPB Samsung John Holland JV
- Seved Robin, Project Director, Dragages Hong Kong
- Iain Simmons, Alliance Project Director, Well Connected Alliance
- David Taylor, M & E Construction Manager, Well Connected Alliance
- Barry Murphy, Workplace Health Safety and People Director, Lendlease Bouygues Joint Venture
- Andreas Lehr, Engineering Manager, CPB Contractors
- Haris Chandrasiri, Tunnel Engineer, CPB Contractors
- Senior Representative, Robbins
Topics and case studies for the 2016 program include:
The 2016 conference is currently in research and development, but promises to provide comprehensive updates on the latest projects to keep you up to date with industry developments.
Highlights from the 2015 event:
- Attendees of the 2015 conference heard updates from project leaders of: Sydney's Northwest Metro, WestConnex, NorthConnex, WA's Forrestfield-Airport Link, Auckland's Waterview Connection Project road tunnel, the UK's HS2, the Grosvenor TBM Mine project, the Wynyard Walk Pedestrian Tunnel and more…
- Chris Dulake, Engineering Director for the UK's HS2 Phase 1 and former Chief Engineer for London's Crossrail took to the stage as our guest international speaker to share a case study on the lessons learnt from the London's mega tunnelling project.
- Attendees had the opportunity to join a site visit to Sydney's Wynyard Walk pedestrian tunnel, during fit-out
Don't miss this unique chance to network, meet new potential clients and reconnect with your fellow tunnelling peers.
To find out how you can enhance your involvement with Informa's 14th Australian Tunnelling Conference via a variety of sponsorship and exhibition packages, please contact Megan Rogulski, Head of Sponsorship by Phone: (+61 0) 2 9080 4030 or Email: Megan.Rogulski@informa.com.au to learn more
Only 2 stands remain, get in quick