14th Australian Tunnelling Conference
Australian Tunnelling Conference provides an excellent forum for tunnelling engineers and industry experts to share best practice in tunnelling design, construction and maintenance.
Mark your diary for Informa's 14th Australian Tunnelling Conference, set to return to the SMC Conference & Function Centre, Sydney on Tuesday 11th & Wednesday 12th October 2016.
The conference brings you the best opportunity to hear from Australasia's current and future tunnelling projects with a content-rich, two day agenda.
This well respected industry gathering, supported by the Australasian Tunnelling Society brings together tunnelling leaders, engineers and industry experts to share best practice in tunnelling design, construction, safety and maintenance.
This is your opportunity to hear about the industry's future project pipeline, latest developments and understand the lessons learnt from those at the forefront of the most recent Australasian and global tunnelling projects.
Confirmed speakers 2016:
- Ed Taylor, President, Australasian Tunnelling Society (ATS)
- Tim Parker, Project Director - Sydney Metro, City & Southwest, Transport for NSW
- Adrian Bull, Technical Director, Sydney Motorway Corporation
- Paul Thomas, Senior Project Manager, Melbourne Metro Rail Authority
- Darryl Wong, Engineering Design Manager, City Rail Link (NZ)
- David Ward, Manager - Design Management, Infrastructure Delivery, Watercare Services Ltd (NZ)
- Seved Robin, Project Director, Dragages Hong Kong (HK)
- Brian Garrod, Executive Vice President, Hatch (Canada)
- Matthew Lennon, Tunnel Construction Director, CPB Samsung John Holland JV
- Richard Graham, Project Director, Salini-Impregilo
- Andreas Lehr, Engineering Manager, CPB Contractors
- Haris Chandrasiri, Tunnel Engineer, CPB Contractors
- David Hake, International Operations Manager, John Holland
- Will Curlewis, Project Manager, Amaroo Main Sewer, John Holland
- Iain Simmons, Construction Director, Well Connected Alliance
- David Taylor, M & E Construction Manager, Well Connected Alliance
- Barry Murphy, Workplace Health Safety and People Director, Lendlease Bouygues Joint Venture
- Lok Home, CEO, Robbins
- Douglas Carter, Power Electronics Engineer, Nautitech
- Dr. Karin Bäppler, Herrenknecht AG
- Mario Russo, Project Manager, McConnell Dowell Constructors (Aust.) Pty Ltd
Topics and case studies for the 2016 program include:
Don't miss this unique chance to network, meet new potential clients and reconnect with your fellow tunnelling peers.
To find out how you can enhance your involvement with Informa's 14th Australian Tunnelling Conference via a variety of sponsorship and exhibition packages, please contact Megan Rogulski, Head of Sponsorship by Phone: (+61 0) 2 9080 4030 or Email: Megan.Rogulski@informa.com.au to learn more