IAQ Queensland Infrastructure Summit
Dates for 2017 yet to be announced
Queensland's rapidly increasing population demands equivalent growth in social and economic Infrastructure. But what do shifting Federal priorities mean for the project pipeline?
Infrastructure contractors, planners and advisors are invited to hear the very latest thinking from State and Local Government at the Infrastructure Association of Queensland's 2nd Annual QLD Infrastructure Summit 2016.
The program will focus on how the state plans to drive growth through smarter, more efficient cities - and the opportunities for further private sector engagement in categories such as Roads, Public Transport, Social Infrastructure, Energy, Water, Freight and more.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Assessing improvements in Queensland’s infrastructure, improving liveability and productivity of the state.
- Driverless Cars
- Perspectives of world leaders in User-Pays transport
- Congestions charging vs distance charging
- Infrastructure project bond market: home and abroad
- New opportunities for funding & governance models to drive transformational infrastructure projects.
- Does Queensland need a ‘new capital’ inclusive of a high technology precinct, to compete with Sydney?
For further details and information on speaking, sponsoring, or attending this event please contact:
Chris Platt - Conference Producer
02 9080 4037