The National PPP Summit returns for its 16th installment, examining the status of all major projects throughout Australia.
Hear the Governments very latest plans to develop key infrastructure, including details on the nature of state planning for the future.
Understand the position of Australia in the global environment of PPPs. What has changed in the last year? Will Australia continue to move forwards in regard to infrastructure and, if so, what will this country look like in years to come?
- Ministerial Address from Tim Pallas, Victoria's State Treasurer
- An update on one of the country’s biggest and most ambitious PPPs; the WA Schools Project
- Project Procurement
- Finance models & management
- The status of bidding & tendering
- Global investor appetites
- Federal attitudes vs state attitudes towards PPP; Are we at loggerheads or development with ‘one mind’?
Confirmed Speakers so far:
Tim Pallas, Treasurer, Victorian Government
Roger Zammit, Chief Executive, Badge Perkins Joint Venture
Richard Timbs, Senior Executive, Global Infrastructure Hub
David Quinn, CEO, Building Queensland
Jordan Schwartz, Director, Infrastructure and Urban Development Hub, World Bank, Singapore
Prof. Flavio Menezes, Professor of Economics, The University of Queensland
Enrique Ugarte, Director, UTS-Helmsman Centre for Mega Projects
Phillip Cornwell, Senior Finance Counsel, Allens