BYOD 2012 will feature case studies and expert perspectives on the development, implementation and management of Bring Your Own Device policy.
Development, implementation and management of Bring Your Own Device policy
6-7 December 2012 | Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney
BYOD: 2012 is a first-of-its-kind event!
Join CIOs, COOs, IT Managers and security, HR & legal experts across all major sectors to discuss the best ways to develop, implement and manage Bring Your Own Device policy.
Featuring presentations and case studies from:
- Francis Kaitano
- Rob Horwitz, CEO, Directions on Microsoft (via teleconference from Seattle)
- Stanley Li, CEO, Netswitch
- Stuart Driver, Director WW Regional IT Operations, Citrix
- Ian Jansen, Chief Information Officer, Dimension Data
- Tim Dillon, Technology Analyst and Writer, Immediate Past Lead CIO Analyst, IDC
- Dudley Kneller, Partner, Madgwicks
- Dr. Brendan Lovelock, Health Industry Practice Lead, Cisco Australia, Chair, Digital Hospital Design Group
- Denis O’Shea, CEO, Mobile Mentor
And many more....View the full list and agenda HERE
PLUS: Complement your learning and networking experience by attending 2 focussed workshops on Wednesday 5th December :
Morning Workshops 9:00 – 12:30
- Session One: The Hidden Truths of Enterprise Mobility Deployment
Presented by Tim Dillon, Director, Tech Research Asia Enterprise mobility can bring real benefits to
- Session Two: BYOD – Navigating the legal minefield
Presented by Dudley Kneller, Partner, Madgwicks
Afternoon Workshop 1:30 – 5:00
- The Five building blocks of a successful BYOD program for mobile.
Presented by Denis O’Shea, CEO, Mobile Mentor
More information about the workshops HERE
How to participate