Falls, Fractures & Pressure Injuries Management Conference
Special price discount for group bookings
Book 3 delegates and receive the 4th delegate pass at no cost.
To take advantage of this offer, call us today on 02 9080 4307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All delegates must be from the same company and register at the same time to qualify.
We're excited to be taking the 2016 Falls, Fractures & Pressure Injuries Conference to Brisbane and in particular, the Education Centre at the Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital.
The event will provide practical information on how to effectively improve patient safety and prevent the risk of falls, fractures and pressure injuries, and will feature key thought leaders across these three specialty areas. We will examine national standards and guidelines, prevention strategies and technologies in order to maximise knowledge sharing and networking opportunities for attendees.
Responding to feedback, there will be a new streamlined format to the 2016 conference which will feature the latest research and practical case studies, together with interactive workshop sessions.
SEE PRESENTATIONS FROM:
- Michelle Barakat-Johnson, Sydney Local Health District and University of Sydney
- Jack Bell, The Prince Charles Hospital and The University of Queensland
- Dr Rebecca Bell, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
- Margaret Cahill, Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital
- Leisa Cassidy, The Townsville Hospital
- Kerrie Coleman, Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital
- Prof Ross Crawford, QUT and The Prince Charles Hospital
- Rebecca Ferrier, The Prince Charles Hospital
- Stephanie Gettens, Metro North Hospital and Service
- Donna Hickling, The Prince Charles Hospital
- Dr Sophie Jayamaha, The Prince Charles Hospital
- Karen Lee-Steere, Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital
- Rebecca Lewin, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Tracy Nowicki, The Prince Charles Hospital
- Barbara Pollard, Consumer and Falls Prevention Advocate
- Dr Chrys Pulle, The Prince Charles Hospital
- Jen Robertson, Queensland Health
- Kate Smith, Queensland Health
- Jillian Swaine, University of Notre Dame and Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Lieu Trinh, NSW Health
- Megan White, Concord Hospital
- Clarissa Young, Launceston General Hospital