Building Information Modelling
The 3rd Annual Building Information Modelling Summit returns this year to Sydney to provide the latest case studies illustrating and examining the benefits and challenges to BIM implementation, how BIM effects project delivery, costs and the return-on-investment.
The 3rd Annual Building Information Modelling Summit is your chance to discuss the use of BIM throughout the entire life cycle of the building; provide international case studies from leading projects; consider the role of manufacturers, contractors and projects managers in utilising and implementing BIM into the workplace.
What will you discuss this year?
- Project management of BIM
- BIM Excellence
- Construction – BIM in the workplace and in project implementation
- Facility Management and BIM
- BIM research and Innovation
- Policies and BIM libraries
International keynote presentations from:
- David Philp, Head of BIM Implementation, Cabinet Office, UK Government
- Chris Kane, Secretariat Manager, Productivity Partnership, Infrastructure and Resource Markets Group Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, NZ
- David Hooper, Regional BIM Champion for Asia Pacific and Australia & Practice Leader for Buildings Sector, Mott MacDonald, Hong Kong China
Outstanding faculty of speakers including:
- Andrew Gutteridge, Principal, Arkhefield
- Alex Batlovski, Design Manager, Probuild
- Richard Archer, Managing Director WA, Donald Cant Watts Corke
- Don Cameron, Manager IPD & BIM Systems, John Holland
- Paul Nunn, Senior BIM Manager, CSI Global Service
And many more...View the full speaker line-up and agenda
BIM EXCELLENCE WORKSHOP -28 August 2013
Workshop facilitated by Bilal Succar, ChangeAgents