Dust Explosions Conference
The Dust Explosions Conference will examine the means to control dust and the latest technology to ensure the maximum safety of your organization.
Dust Explosions 2012
29th & 30th May 2012 | Penrith Panthers
PLUS! Maximise your learning experience at our practical post-conference workshop: Dust explosion protection in industry.
For more information click here
The risk of complacency around combustible dust management in the workplace may not be overtly obvious but the consequences can be dire.
The Australian Bulk Handling Review (ABHR) and Australian Society for Bulk Solids Handling (ASBSH) are proud to host Dust Explosions 2012. Developed in consultation with respected Australasian and international experts, this event will examine industrial hazards, the means to control or eliminate dust and analyze the latest technology to ensure the maximum protection and safety of your organization. The event will also provide you with an overview of recent industrial case studies and new safety recommendations.
Key topics include:
- INTERNATIONAL CASE STUDY: Avoiding catastrophe - Lessons from the Imperial Sugar Company explosion and fire
- Understanding the harmonisation of Work Health and Safety regulations and the way it will impact how safety-critical industries do business
- Considering the hazards – The ABC’s of combustibility risk in your workplace
- Best practice in controlling dust - Good housekeeping as a means of reducing dust accumulation and the potential for cloud formation
- Ignition Control
- What are the design considerations for managing combustible dusts?
- Static Earthing and Grounding
- Creating a culture of safety
For more information on:
Speaking opportunities, please contact Kara Clifton on email@example.com or call +61 (2) 9080 4013.
Sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sarah Cullen on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (3) 8842 2430.
Finalised conference program, please go to the brochure request page here.