We interviewed Kerryn Smith, Director, Skills and Workforce of Defence Teaming Centre who is speaking at the 6th Annual Defence Skilling Summit on the 16th and 17th September 2010 in Adelaide.
1) Can you provide your perspective on the current skilling issues facing the Australian defence industry?
2) What role is the Defence Teaming Centre undertaking to improve skilling in the industry?
3) What are the major issues that need to be addressed by government and defence now and moving into 2011?
4) Can you provide us with a brief overview of your presentation at the upcoming ADM Defence Skilling Summit?
5) Finally, what do you hope delegates will take away from your presentation and the Summit in general?
If you’d like more information on the event, please visit www.admevents.com.au or alternatively, contact +61 2 9080 4307.