Welcome to the Exhibition Manual for SMH Sustainability Summit
In light of ongoing developments with COVID-19, this year’s SMH Sustainability Summit will now be delivered as a 100% virtual event. As a sponsor/exhibitor on this year’s programme, our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
Here you will find the relevant information and forms to complete for the event.
If you have any questions, please contact the Operations Coordinator –
T: 02 9080 4069
Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines.
We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
EBOOTH PROFILE INFORMATION – MONDAY 17TH AUGUST
– Company logo, High resolution. (gifs can also be used).
– Subtitle/tagline – A short sentence to sit under your Company name (could be a motto or brief description of sorts)
– Company Description/Profile
– Provide a link to 1 hosted video
– Optional: PDF Corporate brochure in PDF format to be embedded
– Up to 6 web links with titles. For example, a link to your product page could be “Learn more about our XYZ products” and then a direct URL to that page on the exhibitor website
PASS REGISTRATION – MONDAY 17TH AUGUST
Informa will be in contact directly to organise the Delegate registration which were included in your contract.
If you wish to order additional delegate passes, please contact Megan Beauchamp directly.
ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
If you are sponsoring any additional items such as swag bag, ads, or any other items, Megan Beauchamp will be in contact with you directly.