Australia’s premier law enforcement technology and networking event will convene for its fifth year on 28-29 March 2017 in Canberra. The event will showcase the latest capabilities that are being trailed and developed to enable our police forces to become more effective and efficient in the face of increasingly sophisticated organised crime.
This event will bring together senior law enforcement officials, technology manufacturers, intelligence agencies, trade associations, prominent academics, industry experts and independent authorities.
The forum will examine the opportunities, issues and challenges that are currently facing industry and will explore emerging technologies, information security, communications systems, tactical surveillance and other innovations in police equipment.
- The Honourable Senator Vernon White, Parliament of Canada, Visiting Fellow, Australian Strategic Policy Institute
- Dr John Moss, National Manager Intelligence, AUSTRAC
- Rodney Lee Walsh, First Assistant Ombudsman, Commonwealth Ombudsman
- Dr Phil Kowalick, President, Australian Institute of Professional Intelligence Officers
- Adjunct Professor Nigel Phair, Director, Centre for Internet Safety, University of Canberra
- Rajiv Shah, Director – Cyber, Intelligence and Security, BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
Still have a question?
02 9080 4321
Sponsorship & Exhibitions
02 9080 4422