This event is about accelerating the growth and uptake of digital health innovations, encouraging widespread engagement and navigating successful commercialization journeys across the health industry in Australia. It will bring together healthcare professionals, startups & entrepreneurs, health tech specialists, innovation leaders, government stakeholders, regulators and business leaders for thought leadership, networking and productive discussion. It will showcase emerging digital technologies for the health industry, encourage meaningful communication and collaboration, explore crucial go-to-market steps and learn from digital health success stories.
Crucial to the event is ensuring that emerging innovations really meet the needs of clinicians and healthcare professionals and address ongoing health challenges in Australia.
The event will:
- Offer the opportunity for clinicians and innovators to have real discussions about their needs, challenges and opportunities for collaboration
- Explore the latest and greatest digital innovations which are truly having a positive impact on healthcare, health outcomes and satisfying the needs of clinicians and patients
- Provide a great platform for startups and innovators to showcase themselves in front of an audience of clinicians and investors
- Facilitate networking between clinicians, industry leaders, investors, government and startups
- Bring international medtech investors, industry partners and startups to Australia to explore the opportunities and make new connections
- Promote earlier clinician consultation, validation and buy-in for innovations, digital technologies and emerging startup solutions
- Build and grow a network/community of medtech startups, clinicians, investors and industry leaders
PitchFest @ INNOVATE HEALTH is an interactive, high energy platform for showcasing startup innovation and digging for pertinent details.
This is a dedicated opportunity for innovators to give a 5 minute pitch to a multidisciplinary panel of clinicians, investors, business leaders and mentors before taking 5 minutes’ worth of questions from the panel and audience. It’s a chance for medtech startups to put their company on the radar of the right contacts and for established players and health professionals to identify and partner with innovative teams.
To apply to pitch at the INNOVATE HEALTH PitchFest please complete the below proposal details by Friday 2nd March 2018 and send to Francesca.Brewer@informa.com
Speaker name, Job title & Organisation:
Short Company Description (Max 100 words):
3-4 brief bullet points to outline details of your pitch:
Have you received funding to date? Are you a past alumni of an accelerator or in a current cohort? Please give details:
A/Prof Ian Scott
Director of Internal Medicine and Clinical Epidemiology, Princess Alexander Hospital, Associate Professor of Medicine, The University of Queensland & Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine, Monash University
Associate Professor James Lind
Clinical lead HIU, Clinical Excellence Division, Queensland Health & Director of Access & Patient Flow, Gold Coast Hospital
Innovation Manager | Accelerator Director, The Royal Melbourne Hospital & North Western Mental Health & Melbourne Health Accelerator
Bronwyn Le Grice
Managing Director & CEO, ANDHealth
Professor Erwin Loh
Chief Medical Officer & Executive Director Innovation, Patient Safety & Experience, Monash Health
when & where
26 - 27 Jun 2018
InterContinental Melbourne the Rialto
495 Collins Street
Melbourne, Victoria Australia 3000
Phone: +61 3 8627 1400
Book Accommodation with Lido Group
For your convenience Lido Group will manage your accommodation needs. Please call on 02 8585 0808.