Following on from the sell-out event last year Pilbara 2024 will be looking at the economic growth, investment, development and diverse and dynamic industry across the region.
This event further builds on 5 highly successful Pilbara Summits providing the perfect opportunity for the Pilbara regions senior industry, investors, businesses, community, and government representatives to re-join and reconnect for this unique networking and shared learning opportunity.
Key topics to be discussed at Pilbara 2024 include:
- Strategic Development, Investment Opportunities and Emerging Industries Driving Economic Growth
- Clean Energy Transition and Transformation
- Industrial Decarbonisation
- A Diversifying Resources Powerhouse of WA – Growth & New Developments
- Traditional Owner Engagement and Economic Development
- Energy & Strategic Security in the North West of Australia
- Freight & Logistics – Growth and Opportunities
- Creating Thriving and Diverse Communities
Visit The Pilbara Summit website to learn more about the event, Agenda, Speakers and more!
Our Commitment to Sustainability
In Australia, we are committed to running our events in an environmentally and socially responsible way. Across Informa Connect we are focusing on the short and long-term sustainability impacts we have on customers and colleagues alongside the communities we work in.
We recognise that it’s not just about the way we produce our events and products but recognising that we have a role to play in providing a space to work in partnership together with our markets to inspire the sustainable development of the industries we serve.
To read more on our latest sustainability reports and Faster Forward initiatives – click here.
when & where
26 - 27 Jun 2024
Red Earth Arts Precinct
27 Welcome Road
+61 (08) 9186 8600
Local accommodation options close to the Red Earth Arts Precinct include:
Karratha International Hotel
(08) 9187 3333
Ibis Styles Karratha
(08) 9159 1000
Karratha Central Apartments
(08) 9143 9888
Aspen Karratha Village
(08) 9185 2726
For further accommodation options please contact:
Karratha Tourism and Visitor Centre
(08) 9186 8055
Still have a question?