The National Workers’ Compensation Summit will be back for its 23rd Year on 2nd – 3rd March 2022.
In exciting news, we will be returning as a face-to-face event – taking every precaution to deliver a safe and secure event. Join us as we bring together injury management and workers compensation professionals to learn, recalibrate and reconnect.
Workplaces have experienced seismic shifts in the way we work. The heightened the focus on employee health, wellbeing and safety means new approaches to injury prevention, management and compensation.
The 2022 Summit is not one to be missed.
Topics covered include:
- New, low-cost programs and technologies for injury management and prevention
- Psychological injury and mental health
- Claims management in a post-COVID world
- What’s new in rehabilitation research
- Scheme changes across jurisdictions and emerging issues
- Finding common ground in case conferences
- Latest workers compensation cases and decisions
- Return to work
- Effective measures to reduce claims costs
- Managing increasing numbers of claims
- Traumatic injury
Who should attend:
- Claims Managers
- Workers compensation managers
- Injury management professionals
- Case managers
- RTW managers
- OHS/WHS managers
- Wellbeing and wellness managers
- Mental health first aid officers
- Rehabilitation providers
- Occupational and environmental medical professionals
- Workers compensation lawyers
- Self-insured companies