The National Workers’ Compensation Summit is back for its 22nd year on 30-31 March 2021.
In exciting news, we will be returning as a face-to-face event – taking every precaution to deliver a safe and secure event. Join us as we bring together injury management and workers compensation professionals to learn, recalibrate and reconnect.
Workplaces have experienced seismic shifts in the way we work. The heightened the focus on employee health, wellbeing and safety means new approaches to injury prevention, management and compensation.
From mental health to Covid-safe practices, managing stress to managing claims, this future-focussed program will provide attendees with the tools, strategies, energy and connections to step up to the challenge that 2021 brings.
The 2021 Summit is not one to be missed.
Topics covered include:
- New, low-cost programs and technologies for injury management and prevention
- Psychological injury and mental health
- Claims management in a post-COVID world
- What’s new in rehabilitation research
- Scheme changes across jurisdictions and emerging issues
- Finding common ground in case conferences
- Latest workers compensation cases and decisions
- Return to work
- Effective measures to reduce claims costs
- Managing increasing numbers of claims
- Traumatic injury
Who should attend:
- Claims Managers
- Workers compensation managers
- Injury management professionals
- Case managers
- RTW managers
- OHS/WHS managers
- Wellbeing and wellness managers
- Mental health first aid officers
- Rehabilitation providers
- Occupational and environmental medical professionals
- Workers compensation lawyers
- Self-insured companies