Please note the event will be held in Sydney in 2020 – stay tuned for updates!
The National Workers’ Compensation Summit returned for its 20th anniversary in 2019 at Crowne Melbourne in February earlier this year.
Serving as Australia’s premier platform for legislative updates and business case studies, the two-day event featured insightful and practical information across a range of workers compensation, injury management and return to work issues,
The 2019 agenda explored keen areas of interest, including:
- Current national legislative changes and future proposals
- Claims management
- Technology and automation in WHS
- Leadership initiatives for successful RTW
- Change management in an evolving workplace environment
- Injury prevention and management
- Mental health and well-being and initiatives
- Preventing action strategies
- Employee engagement case studies
- Ageing workforce challenges
when & where
17 - 18 Feb 2020
68 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: (02) 9238 8888
Book Accommodation with Lido Group
For your convenience Lido Group will manage your accommodation needs. Please call Lido on 02 8585 0808.