Innovate Health is a unique platform for joining up stakeholders across the digital health value chain, showcasing exciting innovations and provoking discussion on how to promote the development and commercialization of digital health innovations in Australia.
It will bring together healthcare professionals, startups & entrepreneurs, health tech specialists, innovation leaders, government stakeholders, regulators and business leaders for thought leadership, networking and productive discussion.
The event will:
- Facilitate networking between clinicians, industry leaders, investors, government and startups
- Discuss real problems faced by the health industry and explore how digital health solutions might help address these challenges
- Offer the opportunity for clinicians, industry, government and innovators to have real discussions about their needs, challenges and opportunities for collaboration
- Discuss how to tackle the barriers and opportunities with developing evidence based digital health solutions and effective commercialization of these innovations
- Offer insight from best practice digital health success stories which are truly having a positive impact on healthcare, health outcomes and satisfying the needs of clinicians and consumers
- Provide a great platform for startups and innovators to showcase themselves in front of an audience of clinicians, potential industry partners and investors
- Promote earlier clinician consultation, validation and buy-in for innovations, digital technologies and emerging startup solutions
- Build and grow a network/community of digital health startups, clinicians, investors and industry leaders
In order to ensure we can improve the caliber of the event we welcome your recommendations for speakers and topics for the 2020 agenda.
For speaking opportunities please complete the below proposal form and send to email@example.com.
- Speaker name, job title & organisation
- Presentation title
- 3-5 Bullet points to explain your main discussion points (40 words in total)
- Would you like to join any panel discussions? If so, please list your topic suggestions
- Would you like to facilitate a workshop?
Past Sponsors & Supporters
Commercialising Healthcare Innovation
The Australian healthcare sector is not short of innovation. In a single year, around 10,000 digital health apps will be added to the app store; almost as many pharmaceutical research papers will be published by academic journals; and the Australian medical technology (medtech) industry will gross upwards of ten billion dollars. Read more >>
What healthcare solutions does Australia really need?
In the context of future Australian healthcare, it is important that healthcare innovators don’t simply come up with solutions they think are good for problems they think exist. This is icare’s approach to stimulating and facilitating innovation in healthcare. Read more >>
Why we need greater collaboration between the health and tech sectors
Technology is a major player in today’s business landscape. Improved processes, seamless deliverables, and enhanced client experiences. Much of the reason industries can no longer go it alone. The key? Collaboration. Read more >>
The development of robotics and AI in the health sector
The future of surgery promotes a remarkable partnership between humans and machines. A collaboration seeing the impossible possible, transforming the medical world as we know it. Precision, efficiency, affordability, recovery – just the tip of the scalpel. Read more >>
Opting In to Innovate Health
The Economist featured an article focused on “Doctor You” and how data will transform healthcare. From better diagnosis, to management of chronic illness and artificial intelligence to identify cancerous tissue – the use of digital innovations to transform healthcare is here. Read more >>
Innovate Health Speaker Spotlight: Bronwyn Le Grice, ANDHealth
We spoke to ANDHealth’s powerhouse female founder & MD, Bronwyn Le Grice about ANDHealth’s purpose, her visions for innovation in the health industry and what it will take to create a cohesive and collaborative digital health industry. Read more >>