The National Telehealth Summit will take place as a face-to-face event on the 4th-5th May, 2022 at the Swissôtel Sydney. It will also be available virtually.
After running a hugely successful first year in 2021, the National Telehealth Summit returns in 2022 to provide an opportunity for networking and discussion on the role telehealth and virtual care will have in Australia’s healthcare system.
Telehealth continues to play a critical role in delivering health services to Australians through the pandemic, but the need and opportunity for permanent virtual care solutions beyond COVID-19 cannot be understated.
Medicare data shows that Australia has seen 10 million telehealth services be delivered across the COVID-19 pandemic. While many consumers only experienced telehealth for the first time in 2020, studies have shown large proportions of users would use it again citing reduced waiting times, reduced risk of catching contagions, and having access to diagnosis and prescriptions from anywhere as key drivers.
This event will be about exploring the key areas of opportunity for telehealth beyond COVID, recognising and debating the challenges and realities of widespread sustained adoption of telehealth and showcasing latest and greatest innovations.
PAST 2021 SPEAKERS
Health Box is a video-on-demand service providing a deeper dive on key topics, themes and questions relating to health and life sciences events in Australia and APAC.
Health Box boasts a rich mix of free content for you to “snack on” at your own leisure including:
- Speaker interviews
- Innovation champions – a showcase of the latest and greatest innovations – particularly health tech with a series of brief 5 minute elevator pitches.
- Case study showcase – an opportunity to showcase best practice examples
- Executive briefings – short messages from organisation CEOs or senior management
- Fast Chats – an interview style short video (5-10minutes) from an expert thought leader in your organization to provide solutions to challenges, announce new products, make a company announcement and many more.
- Explainer videos – a short custom video providing targeted content as a potential elevator pitch, educating buyers about a specific issue or product feature.
- Expert panels
- LinkedIn Recommended Ads – get your brand Infront of our market leading LinkedIn Groups.
Have a message, project or idea to share? Connect with us ahead of our upcoming episodes to learn how you can get involved or we can work with you to create a new episode. Let us take care of you!
For more information on how your company can get involved in a Health Box episode, contact
Senior Business Development Manager
+61 2 9080 4432
PAST 2021 SPONSORS
Informa Health & Safety Commitments
When you join our event, you can expect to see that health and safety is a priority, and that a range of measures are in place to ensure everyone involved is able to enjoy a safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organised event experience.
All Informa events will be run according to official government and local authority guidance in the first instance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. In addition, Informa Australia will follow some key health and safety priority commitments as part of “Informa AllSecure”.
Vaccination required for all in-person attendees
To ensure the maximum safety of our audiences, Informa requires all in-person participants (speakers, delegates, partners, sponsors, exhibitors, suppliers) to be fully vaccinated in order to gain access to the physical event. For those unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, we encourage you to participate in the event by booking a virtual pass to attend the event.
This is an important measure to keep our community members safe who have not yet been able to get vaccinated or who are unable to get vaccinated. We hope it will also help infuse confidence and alleviate concerns that some may still have about attending an event in person.
For more information and to see our FAQs about our Covid-19 health & safety approach, please visit https://www.informa.com.au/allsecure/
Event Health & Safety measures in place
- Informa will continue to adhere to the COVID-19 rules and restrictions applicable to the local state government where the event will be run
- Enhanced cleaning and hygiene practice including deep cleaning and sanitization before, during, and after our events has been implemented
- Reduced contact registration is in place
- Physically distanced seating options in line with local authority regulations will be provided in all venues
- Contact tracing: All attendees will be required to check-in to the event venue using the relevant government Covid-safe app
Conditions of entry:
Entry to an Informa event for attendees and staff is not permitted if they:
- are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- are themselves, or residing with anyone who is, waiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days
- Are not able to provide proof of vaccination
For more details please visit https://www.informa.com.au/allsecure/
when & where
04 - 05 May 2022
Address: 68 Market St
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph: +61 (02) 9238 8888
Swissotel Sydney Special Accommodation Rate: 10% discount off best available rate at the time of booking. In order to qualify, please call the Reservations Team on 02 9238 8888 between 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday or email email@example.com and quote INFORMA