National Health & Innovation Precincts Summit is a national event which explores how we build successful, health and innovation precincts in Australia. The event’s purpose is to bring stakeholders together to share insights and best practice, exchange ideas, showcase innovations and drive future collaboration and growth.
How can we unlock potential through greater collaboration on precinct development between government, health organisations, universities and the private sector?
What does the future of health and innovation precincts look like?
Australia is a globally recognised leader in healthcare innovation, science and research. Incredible discoveries and innovations happen in this country. How can we commercialise them at scale?
What are the different types of health and innovation precincts and what role will they each play in Australia?
How can we build and grow health and innovation precincts that identify and create new opportunities and unmet needs? How can we build the capabilities and skills to meet this demand creatively and efficiently?
- Getting governance right
- Setting aspirations and visions for precincts
- Private sector activation and commercialisation
- Attracting investment to precincts
- Clever collaborations
- University partnering and translation
- Integrated place making strategies
- Re-Imagining health facilities & precinct capabilities
- Identifying infrastructure challenges and opportunities with building precincts
- Funding the future – Incentives, grants and support
- Decarbonising precincts/ renewable energy in precincts of the future
- Resourcing, talent and workforce for future health and innovation precincts
- Case study examples and learnings from health and innovation precincts
- What are the key factors which contribute to successful, innovation precincts as well as common risks and failures?
Our Commitment to Sustainability
In Australia, we are committed to running our events in an environmentally and socially responsible way. Across Informa Connect we are focusing on the short and long-term sustainability impacts we have on customers and colleagues alongside the communities we work in.
We recognise that it’s not just about the way we produce our events and products but recognising that we have a role to play in providing a space to work in partnership together with our markets to inspire the sustainable development of the industries we serve.
To read more on our latest sustainability reports and Faster Forward initiatives – click here.