The Medication Safety and Efficiency Conference will take place on the 7-8 March 2024 at the Hilton Sydney.
Over the last 13 years, the event has become a well-established platform for bringing together key decision-makers and high-level executives to discuss the latest in digital health, medication safety, AI, electronic medication management, electronic prescribing, and the electronic health record across the healthcare landscape within Australia.
As you know the digital health space is constantly evolving, and I’m sure you find it quite difficult to keep up with what is happening. What are the most important advances are, and the not-so-important.
The agenda will address both of those: from prescribing, to pharmacy, to administration into the community via primary and tertiary care. Key takeaways will include specific types of medication errors and how healthcare organisations have taken action to reduce them through multiple digital health systems. Continuously questioning where Australia’s eMedication journey will head next?
Bringing together prescribers & pharmacists from across the Nation. Addressing and answering questions from a diverse and passionate audience of pharmacists, prescribers, allied & community health, federal & state governments, and software providers, join the conversation and network, connect, and reflect with your peers on this exciting industry.
The Medication Safety & Efficiency Conference is a high-focused event where you will be able to network with industry peers, and ensure you get those all-important questions answered!
Topics to be addressed include:
- Beyond the good old paper days: Designing custom solutions for real problems
- Learnings from the UK: Interoperability & FHIR Standards
- Moving from Digital to Digital Systems
- Digitalising the Appropriate use of Medications
- Litigation at the Pointy End of Medication Errors
- Exploring Barcode Scanning Medication Administration in the Australian Context
- Digital Hospitals
- Real-life issues and how the EMR modified to Mitigate Them
- Incident Analysis within Digital Systems
- Are DDI alerts effective (final trial results) and how do you select and design your CDS moving forward?
- Utilising digital systems to prescribe safely with the consumer in mind
- Patient-Reported Data
- Practical and Legal Implications to Virtual Clinical Pharmacy
- Digital, Data, and Reporting Literacy
- EMR Alert and Notifications Design
- Where will eMR design go next? Need or desire
- Creating Time-Saving Workflows
- FHIR Standards and What this will Mean for Prescribers
- Working Together to close the Digital Loop of Medication Management: strategies to facilitate medication continuity
- ADHA Update
- Doctor, I have a problem with my digital health system
- Reducing Specific Types of Medication Errors
- National Medicines Policy: where now?
- Preventable medication errors in Emergency Department
Connect Virtual Care
The event will take place as part of 2024’s CONNECT VIRTUAL CARE event. We’re bringing together three related, but distinct events which will be co-located at the Hilton Sydney. One pass gives access to all three conferences.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
There are many opportunities for networking including social events such as the annual networking drinks, refreshment breaks and lunches, making this not just a conference… but an all-encompassing industry “experience”.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry
- Build brand awareness
To see what is on offer please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
T: +61 (2) 9080 4318
ConnectMe + Streamly
ConnectMe • Networking enhanced
All of our events utilise a bespoke dynamic smartphone app, ConnectMe – which guarantees attendees a premium event experience. Logins are sent prior to the conference commencement allowing you to check who’s attending, schedule in meetings and catch ups, participate in live Q+A and interactive polls, and much more. ConnectMe ensures you never miss a beat prior, during and post event.
Streamly • On-Demand video vault
Streamly is a new video platform from Informa Connect – hosting hours of session recordings from our events and more. Select the Streamly add-on at the checkout to receive year round access to exclusive On-Demand session recordings from all of our related healthcare events*. Login information will be sent post event. For more information visit our Streamly page.
* Note: In a minority of cases, speakers may request their sessions to be excluded from Streamly access.
Event Code of Conduct
We want everyone who comes to our events to have a great experience. This code explains our expectations and rules, which includes general good practice behaviour, and how to report anything witnessed or experienced that goes against them. Read our Event Code of Conduct here.