This specialised forum will bring together a mix of stakeholders from both public and private for productive cross sector discussion on improving mental health models and facilities in Australia.
What can we learn from emerging innovative models? What do we need to do to enable new models of care for different cohorts? What are the challenges and opportunities with shifting funding models for mental health? How do we ensure we are delivering the right workforce and leveraging multidisciplinary teams to ensure better patient care? How do we need to rethink facilities design and planning for new models? These are just some of the questions to be explored in this critical one-day forum.
Interested in Speaking?
Get in touch if you’re interested in speaking, and/or nominate topic ideas that you would like to see featured.
For speaker submissions, please include the following information:
- Name, job title, organisation
- Suggested topic/ theme you can speak to
- 3-5 bullet points explaining your main discussion points (40 words max.)
- Would you like to join a panel discussion? Please list the topic areas you’re comfortable
- Would you like to facilitate a workshop? Please suggest workshop topics
To submit and for any queries, please contact:
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Reconnect and re-engage with your industry peers at the Mental Health Models & Facilities Forum.
There are many opportunities for networking including social events such as the annual Networking Dinner, networking drinks, refreshment breaks and lunches, making this not just a conference… but an all encompassing industry “experience”.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry
- Build brand awareness
To see what is on offer please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
T: +61 (2) 9080 4318
Still have a question?
General Information & Registration
+61 2 9080 4307
+61 2 9080 4015
Sponsorship & Exhibition Enquiries
+61 2 9080 4318
Marketing & Media Enquiries