The Palaszczuk government aims to reach 50% renewable energy by 2030 and is funding several clean energy projects across the State, hoping that renewable energies can serve as a foundation for Queensland’s economic recovery from the impacts of Covid-19.
New analysis from Green Energy Markets (GEM) and community-led group Solar Citizens suggests that more than 51,000 jobs could be created in Queensland (QLD) if all the large-scale renewable energy projects currently in the pipeline were given the green light.
As it stands, 108 large-scale renewable energy projects worth an estimated $36 billion to the QLD economy are in the development pipeline.
Solar, wind and hydro industries have the potential for a manufacturing boom.
Some of the topics the conference agenda will cover include:
- The Queensland energy market and the latest government policy
- Designated Renewable Energy Zones
- Clean energy projects: wind farms, pumped hydro, large scale-solar, battery storage
- Energy infrastructure: interconnectors and new gas pipeline
- Opportunities and challenges by connecting LS renewable generators to the NEM
- Grid stability
- Hydrogen strategy in Queensland
- Investment opportunities
- Community engagement and social license
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
RECONNECT AND RE-ENGAGE WITH YOUR INDUSTRY COLLEAGUES
There are many opportunities for networking, making this not just a conference… but an all-encompassing industry “experience”.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry
- Build brand awareness
To see what is on offer please contact:
T: 02 9080 4334