Informa Australia is delighted to announce the 4th Annual Australian Renewable Energy Zones Conference, which will be held on the 29-30 May 2023 at the Swissotel Sydney
The transformation of Australia’s electricity system & the accelerating growth of renewable energy across Australia is unprecedented. We are in the midst of a renewable revolution as we unlock the potential to become a renewable energy superpower with significant investments and development of renewable energy generation and technologies.
The event is perfectly timed to bring together and engage key stakeholders to discuss the latest developments and initiatives in the Renewable Energy Zones (REZ) across Australia.
By coordinating development in a strategic way, REZ will help secure future energy needs, deliver minimum cost energy, strengthen our economy through new investment and jobs, while maintaining net zero emissions.
Our key topics Include:
- The transformation of Australia’s electricity system
- A look at state & local initiatives, policy, and future plans for new zones
- The opportunity for regional Australia to foster long term prosperity & job creation
- Development & investment – opportunities, considerations & risks.
- Transmission – The missing link and bottleneck to achieve success
- Storage – The key to improving supply and price security
- What more can be done to increase community consultation, improve local acceptance for projects and avoid misinformation?
- Overcoming hurdles – The role of transparency, collaboration & alliances
- Case Studies – Updates from developers on operational assets and proposed projects
- Renewable technology showcase & outlook
Register your interest to stay up to date with speaker announcements, early bird discounts and official agenda releases!
Chief Executive, Energy Corporation of NSW (EnergyCo)
Chief Executive Officer, VicGrid, Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action
Energy Leader NSW & ACT, Aurecon
Senior Representative, Beca
Group Manager, Diversity, Indigenous and Social Inclusion, CPB Contractors
Senior Representative, RPS Group
Associate Director, Rewiring the Nation, Clean Energy Finance Corporation
General Manager, Mid-Western Regional Council
Director, Engagement and Change Advisory, Aurecon
Community and Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Acciona Energía
Community & Stakeholder Engagement Lead (NSW), Acciona Energía
Chief Executive Officer, Indigenous Energy Australia
Co-Founder and Chief Projects Officer, Energy Estate
Dr Nicholas Aberle
Director – Energy Generation & Storage, Clean Energy Council
Principal, Communities and Social Performance, WSP Australia
Dr Jarra Hicks
Co-founder and Director, Community Power Agency
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Connect with your industry peers at the Australia Renewable Energy Zones Conference 2024.
There are many opportunities for networking including social events such as networking drinks, refreshment breaks and lunches, making this not just a conference… but an all encompassing industry “experience”.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry
- Build brand awareness
To see what is on offer please contact:
T: +61 (0)2 9080 4334
ConnectMe + Streamly
ConnectMe • Networking enhanced
All of our events utilise a bespoke dynamic smartphone app, ConnectMe – which guarantees attendees a premium event experience. Logins are sent prior to the conference commencement allowing you to check who’s attending, schedule in meetings and catch ups, participate in live Q+A and interactive polls, and much more. ConnectMe ensures you never miss a beat prior, during and post event.
Streamly • On-Demand video vault
Streamly is a new video platform from Informa Connect – hosting hours of session recordings from our events and more. Select the Streamly add-on at the checkout to receive year round access to exclusive On-Demand session recordings from all of our related energy events*. Login information will be sent post event. For more information visit our Streamly page.
* Note: In a minority of cases, speakers may request their sessions to be excluded from Streamly access.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
In Australia, we are committed to running our events in an environmentally and socially responsible way. Across Informa Connect we are focusing on the short and long-term sustainability impacts we have on customers and colleagues alongside the communities we work in.
We recognise that it’s not just about the way we produce our events and products but recognising that we have a role to play in providing a space to work in partnership together with our markets to inspire the sustainable development of the industries we serve.
To read more on our latest sustainability reports and Faster Forward initiatives – click here.
Still have a question?
Marketing & Media Enquiries