Building on the success and full industry support of our 2023 standout conference, The Australian Energy & Battery Storage Conference 2024 returns on the 13-14th February 2024 at the Swissotel, Sydney.
Australia is rapidly investing and rolling out battery storage projects across the nation to fast-track the clean energy future. The Australian Energy & Battery Storage Conference will focus on the latest development of large-scale batteries, community batteries and pumped hydro projects. This exciting event brings together the energy industry, promotes greater transparency, and facilitates effective collaboration across the sector.
Topics will include:
- Government policy and updates
- Investments for the roll-out of energy storage in the NEM
- Case studies of large-scale batteries, pumped hydro and community batteries across Australia
- Case studies of the operation of batteries in the grid
- The latest advances in battery storage technology
- Decarbonising the energy sector
- Transmission infrastructure developments
- Supply chain concerns in sourcing batteries
- Community engagement in the construction of energy projects
- Skilled workforce shortages and the renewable energy transition
- Challenges and risks related to battery storage
- The role of batteries in the development of REZ’s
- Hydrogen and storage
- Other competing forms of energy storage
EGM Economics and System Security, Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC)
Director, Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC)
CEO and Managing Director, Akaysha Energy
CEO, Genex Power
Chief Executive Officer, GMR Energy
Senior Representative, Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
Michael de Vink
Project Director - Lake Lyell Pumped Hydro, EnergyAustralia
Chief Executive Officer, Hydro Tasmania
Group Executive, Corporate Development, ElectraNet
General Manager Customer Future Grid, Endeavour Energy
Executive General Manager Energy Futures, Powerlink
Director - Natural Resource & Energy, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Executive General Manager, Commercial Team, SEC
Chief Innovation Officer, Energy One
Senior representative, Energy Co
Kraken Technologies / Octopus Energy
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Reconnect and re-engage with your industry peers at the Australian Energy & Battery Storage Conference.
There are many opportunities for networking including social events such as networking drinks, refreshment breaks and lunches, making this not just a conference… but an all encompassing industry “experience”.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry
- Build brand awareness
To see what is on offer please contact:
T: +61 (2) 9080 4334
ConnectMe + Streamly
ConnectMe • Networking enhanced
All of our events utilise a bespoke dynamic smartphone app, ConnectMe – which guarantees attendees a premium event experience. Logins are sent prior to the conference commencement allowing you to check who’s attending, schedule in meetings and catch ups, participate in live Q+A and interactive polls, and much more. ConnectMe ensures you never miss a beat prior, during and post event.
Streamly • On-Demand video vault
Streamly is a new video platform from Informa Connect – hosting hours of session recordings from our events and more. Select the Streamly add-on at the checkout to receive an annual subscription to exclusive On-Demand session recordings from all of our related energy events*. Login information will be sent post event. For more information visit our Streamly page.
* Note: In a minority of cases, speakers may request their sessions to be excluded from Streamly access.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
In Australia, we are committed to running our events in an environmentally and socially responsible way. Across Informa Connect we are focusing on the short and long-term sustainability impacts we have on customers and colleagues alongside the communities we work in.
We recognise that it’s not just about the way we produce our events and products but recognising that we have a role to play in providing a space to work in partnership together with our markets to inspire the sustainable development of the industries we serve.
To read more on our latest sustainability reports and Faster Forward initiatives – click here.
Still have a question?
Marketing & Media Enquiries