An event unlike any other, we’re delighted to be working with Aurenda Partners to provide this opportunity for Australian biotechs to meet and network with international investors visiting Australia.
Through a series of networking activities and knowledge sharing sessions, we’re delighted to provide this much needed new platform for investors to gain real insights into some of Australia’s most exciting healthcare companies.
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- BioPalooza Biotech Bus Tour & Yarra Valley Visit | Sunday 26th May
An informal day of networking for investors actively investing in Australian biotech companies to meet with a wide range of Australian biotechs, particularly some of the earlier stage, exciting up and coming companies. Make new connections and build relationships over wine tasting in Victoria’s beautiful Yarra Valley.
- BioPalooza Networking Breakfast | Monday 27th May
- Private CEO Briefings (by invitation only) | 27th-28th May
- Cocktails with the CEOs | Monday 27th May
- BioPalooza Dinner | Monday 27th May
- Michael Sistenich, Partner, Aurenda Partners
- Darby To, Partner, Aurenda Partners
- Steven Yatomi-Clarke, CEO and Managing Director, Prescient Therapeutics