In an era of unprecedented high level of industrial activities within Australasia, as well as the strong pipeline of upcoming projects we are pleased to announce that the 17th Australian Tunnelling Conference will be held on 29-30 November 2021 at the Aerial UTS Function Centre in Sydney.
With a comprehensive, two-day agenda, the Conference will overview current and future tunnelling projects, discuss the latest industry developments and hear from those at the forefront of the most recent Australasian and global tunnelling projects.
This leading industry gathering will bring together tunnelling leaders, engineers, and industry experts to share best practice ideas in tunnelling design, construction, safety, and maintenance.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Industry outlook & future-proofing
- Updates and case studies on current and future projects – Australia & International
- Project financing, contracting and tunnel commissioning
- Geotechnical investigations, excavation and TBM management
- Standards in tunnel construction including improvements in Fire, safety and ventilation
- Design and planning & innovative construction
- Environmental Assessment, Stakeholder Engagement, and Community Impact
- Latest technology showcase
- Overcoming challenges – workforce resourcing and training
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
The 17th Australian Tunnelling Conference, brings together key industry leaders from across Australia and Internationally.
There are many opportunities for networking including social events such as networking drinks, lunches and refreshment breaks making this not just a conference… but an all encompassing industry “experience”.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry
- Build brand awareness
Please note that this event will incorporate a digital attendance component to enable speakers and attendees who are not permitted to travel the opportunity to attend still virtually.
To see what is on offer please contact:
T: 02 9080 4334