In an era of unprecedented high levels of underground construction and a strong pipeline of upcoming projects we are pleased to announce that the 19th Australian Tunnelling Conference will be held on the 14-15 May at the UTS Aerial Function Centre, Sydney.
With a comprehensive, two-day agenda, the Conference will overview current and future tunnelling projects, discuss the latest industry developments and hear from those at the forefront of the most recent Australasian and global tunnelling projects.
This leading industry gathering will bring together tunnelling leaders, engineers, and industry experts to share best practice ideas in tunnelling design, construction, safety, and maintenance.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Industry outlook & future-proofing
- Updates and case studies on current and future Australia & International projects
- Project financing, contracting and commissioning
- Sustainable development – embracing the era of low-carbon, intelligent technology and construction
- Geotechnical investigations, excavation and TBM management
- Standards in tunnel construction including improvements in fire, safety and ventilation
- Design, planning & innovative construction
- Technology showcases featuring the latest in intelligent construction
- Overcoming challenges & embracing change– Cost over runs, workforce resourcing, training and diversity
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
The 19th Australian Tunnelling Conference, brings together key industry leaders from across Australia and Internationally.
There are many opportunities for networking including social events such as networking drinks, lunches and refreshment breaks making this not just a conference… but an all encompassing industry “experience”.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry
- Build brand awareness
To see what is on offer please contact:
T: 02 9080 4334
Our Commitment to Sustainability
In Australia, we are committed to running our events in an environmentally and socially responsible way. Across Informa Connect we are focusing on the short and long-term sustainability impacts we have on customers and colleagues alongside the communities we work in.
We recognise that it’s not just about the way we produce our events and products but recognising that we have a role to play in providing a space to work in partnership together with our markets to inspire the sustainable development of the industries we serve.
To read more on our latest sustainability reports and Faster Forward initiatives – click here.
Still have a question?