Now in its second year, this two-day conference moves to Sydney. It will again look beyond the hype to get to the bottom of the real applications of AI & ML in healthcare and the considerations and challenges for use exploring how clinicians and industry alike can leverage these emerging technologies to drive efficiencies, unlock opportunities for discovery and detection, enable greater accuracy and improve health outcomes. Critically, discussion will examine privacy and data protection, patient and clinician trust in these emerging technologies, and jurisdictional policies and strategies in Australia.
Key Topics Include:
- Current state of AI, ML and robotics within Australian healthcare Vs globally
- Case studies of applications of AI, ML and robotics in health e.g medical imaging or oncology
- Key opportunities for translational AI – how to keep it simple and use AI as a tool effectively
- AI & data science for drug discovery, drug development & clinical trials
- The real impact of AI and ML on healthcare delivery
- How health services can position themselves to embrace AI including updating legacy systems & change management
- Managing data without surrendering safety and privacy
- Ethical and moral questions in the adoption of AI and managing unintended results
- How clinicians make the transfer into technology
- Bridging the gap between IT and clinicians – design education in medical school
- AI, ML and robotics in the clinical setting
- Machine Learning and Robotics in Mental Healthcare Services
- Building consumer and clinical trust in AI
- Opportunities for use of machine learning in precision medicine
- Robotics in health – what does it mean?
- Entering the genomic age – the impact of genomic information on the future of healthcare
- The value of healthcare data
- Australian liability and insurance laws – how do these look at present?
- Medico legal implications of AI in healthcare
- AI redefining healthcare – a global picture
Feedback from 2018 delegates:
“The diversity of topics has been great!”
“Good insight into what is being done and what can be done & the realization that everyone faces similar challenges”
“Inspiring talks of the future of AI”
“Eye opening to the realities and hype of AI”
If you are interested in presenting this year or would like to offer any speaker or topic suggestions, please email Parul.Mishra@informa.com
For speaker submissions, please include the following information:
- Name, job title, organisation
- Presentation Title
- 3-5 bullet points explaining your main discussion points (40 words max)
- Would you like to facilitate a WORKSHOP? Please suggest workshop topics.
- Would you like to join a panel discussion?
Partner with us.
Exciting sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are now available for this event. For more information, please contact Danielle.Newman@informa.com or call (02) 9080 4432