Now in its second year, this two-day conference moves to Sydney and will look beyond the hype to get to the bottom of the real applications of AI & ML in healthcare.
It will also explore how clinicians and industry alike can leverage these emerging technologies to drive efficiencies, unlock opportunities for discovery and detection, enable greater accuracy and improve health outcomes.
Critically, discussions will examine privacy and data protection, patient and clinician trust in these emerging technologies, ethical and regulatory framework in Australia.
FEATURING KEYNOTE ADDRESSES:
Unlocking the Secrets in Your DNA Using Machine Leaning
Dr Denis Bauer, Head cloud computing bioinformatics, CSIRO
INTERNATIONAL INSIGHT | The Role of AI in Healthcare Practices and Its Impact Across Different Sectors Particularly in Chronic Disease
Rajesh Dash, MD PhD Cardiologist and Assistant Professor, Stanford University, Co-Founder, HealthPals Inc.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Case Study | Use of AI and Robotics to Improve Health Outcomes in Queensland
- Using Social Media for Mental Health – Harnessing the Power of Machine Learning
- Rise of the Machines: Will Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Replace the Doctor?
- Case Study | AI and Machine Learning Redefining Healthcare – A Global Picture
- Can Blockchain Improve the Safety, Privacy and Custody of Patient Data?
- The Omics and Data Revolution in Diabetes Health Care
- Case Study | Tackling antimicrobial resistance (AMR), the greatest health challenge of our time, by putting A, M and R together
- Ethics of Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- CASE STUDY | “The Nuts and Bolts” Lessons Learnt in Implementing Da Vinci Xi Robot For Advanced Bariatric Surgery – From Concept to Implementation
- Blackbox Medicine: A Regulatory Framework for AI and ML
- Panel Discussion | Updating Ageing Platforms Whilst Adopting New Technologies
- Panel Discussion | Implementation of AI within a Clinical Setting
- Panel Discussion | Ethics and Integrity of Data Use and Management
Feedback from 2018 delegates:
“The diversity of topics has been great!”
“Good insight into what is being done and what can be done & the realization that everyone faces similar challenges.”
“Inspiring talks of the future of AI.”
“Eye opening to the realities and hype of AI”
Partner with us.
Exciting sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are now available for this event. For more information, please contact Danielle.Newman@informa.com or call (02) 9080 4432
Dr Denis Bauer
Head Cloud Computing Bioinformatics, CSIRO
Dr Rajesh Dash
MD PhD Cardiologist and Assistant Professor, Stanford University, Co-Founder, HealthPals Inc.
Professor Lizbeth Kenny AO
Senior Radiation Oncologist, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Medical Director, CIRCS, Chair, RANZCR Artificial Intelligence Committee
Associate Professor Branwen Morgan
Executive Officer, OUTBREAK, University of Technology Sydney
Dr Jeremy Booth
Chief of Medical Physics at Northern Sydney Cancer Centre, Royal North Shore Hospital
Dr Chris Hensman
FRACS, Mas CLAM GI, General and Robotic Surgeon Conjoint lecturer, Monash University and University of Adelaide
Dr John Hawkins
Lead Data Scientist, DataRobot
Dr Nikolai Petrovsky
Professor, College of Medicine & Public Health, Flinders University, Chairman & Research Director, Vaxine
Dr Bridianne O’Dea
Senior Research Fellow, Black Dog Institute, UNSW Sydney
Professor James Bailey
School of Computing and Information Systems, University of Melbourne
Dr Stefan Harrer
Manager and Research Staff Member, Brain-Inspired Computing Research, IBM Research Australia, Adjunct Professor, School of Engineering and Information Science, University of Technology Sydney
Partner and Health Industry Lead, MinterEllison
Professor Erwin Loh
National Chief Medical Officer and Group General Manager of Clinical Governance, St Vincent's Health Australia
Associate Professor Tam Nguyen
Deputy Director Research, St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne
Dr Malcolm Pradhan
Chief Medical Officer, Alcidion
Dr Amandeep Hansra
GP and Digital Health Consultant, Evermed Consulting
Prof Kon Mouzakis
Co-Director, Applied Artificial Intelligence Institute (A²I²)
Cloud Evangelist, Oracle
Associate Professor James Lind
Clinical Lead HIU, Clinical Excellence Division, Queensland Health