This two-day conference will look beyond the hype to get to the bottom of the real applications of AI & ML in healthcare and the considerations and challenges for use. The agenda will explore how clinicians and industry alike can leverage these emerging technologies to drive efficiencies, unlock opportunities for discovery and detection, enable greater accuracy and improve health outcomes. Critically, discussion will also delve into issues around privacy and data protection, patient and clinician trust in these emerging technologies, barriers to investment and navigating the IP and regulatory landscape in Australia.
- AI Redefining Healthcare-A Global Picture
- The Current State of the AI Healthcare in Australia
- Managing Data without Surrendering Safety and Privacy
- CASE STUDY | Parallel Industry-The Convergence Between Humans and AI
- How Clinicians Make the Transfer into Technology
- AI in Clinical Trials
- The Ethical and Medicolegal Implications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health
- Robotics in Health-What Does it Mean?
- Entering the Genomic Age-The Impact of Genomic Information on the Future of Healthcare
- PANEL DISCUSSION | Ethics in AI
- EDUCATION | Bridging the Gap Between IT and Clinicians with Design Thinking Education in Medical School
- Drug Discovery & AI
- The Impact of MI and ML on Healthcare Delivery
- PANEL DISCUSSION | How will AI Affect Me?
- The Value of Healthcare Data
- Building Consumer and Clinician Trust in AI
- Australian liability and insurance Laws-How do these currently look?
This innovative new event is currently in production, if you are interested in getting involved, please contact Kate Twentyman Kate.Twentyman@informa.com