In light of the current evolving situation around COVID-19, we have made the decision to either reschedule upcoming events or change their delivery method.
We are taking this action not only for the health and safety of our team members, but for our customers, venues and partners.
Keep updated with our rescheduled dates and format changes, by visiting our conferences, exhibitions and training course pages.
Informa Connect’s COVID-19 Policy:
Book With Total Confidence
The COVID-19 situation is changing daily, and we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
- If Informa Connect needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates
- If Informa Connect is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
Your Safety Is Our Priority
Our number one priority is the safety of our attendees, and there are always measures in place at our venues to safeguard your health and safety.
There are extra measures in place for 2020 in light of developments with COVID-19, and we’re closely following all official health and travel guidance, precautions from the World Health Organisation and local government authorities, simultaneously encouraging our attendees to do the same.
- Extra hygiene measures including sanitisation stations, and the widespread availability of anti-bacterial disinfectants throughout the event
- Onsite medical guidance and support, in the unlikely event it is required
- Our event services teams are on hand in advance of the event and onsite for any questions and for further information.
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email@example.com or call us at 02 9080 4307
Stay safe, and we look forward to welcoming you to our events.